Hello from NC
New guy here from NC. Been carrying for about 3 years now, EDC is a Glock 30 with 230 gr. Winchester Ranger +P SXT with Taurus 85 loaded with 147 gr. Federal Hydra-Shok +P+ as a BUG if wardrobe allows.
- Nationally Registered EMT-Paramedic since 2003
- Work for a Fire Department in a major urban city
- Work for a wilderness medicine consulting and training company
- Have trained with 2 "SWAT"-style teams as a tactical medic
- Have cared for 15 gunshot wounds in the field
- EMT, EMT-I and EMT-P Instructor
- Hunting, specifically waterfowl
- Boating, I serve as a mate on vessel deliveries up and down the Eastern Seaboard
- Medicine, specifically the early detection and prevention of heart disease
I am a staunch defender of the .45 ACP cartridge, which I believe to be superior to all other calibers for defensive purposes. I am also a staunch believer in carrying a service caliber weapon with proper JHP loadings. I've cared for a guy who got shot 3 times in the chest with a .32, he was walking and talking on his cell phone when I got to him. Don't entrust your life to a "mousegun".
Looking forward to getting out on the boards, you've got a great forum here. :hand10:
Welcome from Kentucky, enjoy!
from Central Florida!
Welcome from Texas! :wave:
:wave: Hi and welcome from Fort Worth TX!
Welcome from Victoria, B.C. :wave:
See you at the NRA convention in Charlotte next May?
That would be two of us from Central Florida! Welcome
Originally Posted by retsupt99
Ghettomedic, welcome from Goldsboro. Sounds as if you may come from Durham or Charlotte.:)
Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee
Welcome from SE Missouri.
Welcome aboard from Virginia.