Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New guy from Virginia

2K views 72 replies 44 participants last post by  elviswawa 
#1 ·
I go by the name "Monk"...... I live in Danville,VA...... on the NC/VA line near Greensboro.
I served in the U.S.Armed Forces for a little over eight years,VN Vet.(67-68) Have owned weapons since the early 70's. Was a member of a gun club in Colo. for a lot of years.(200;100;50;combat range;Trap). I was good with the trap. My two favorite hand guns are my 357mag ruger(ss)GP100, and my Dan wessen 44mag. I now carry a Bersa cc 380. Also like darts and motorcycles.

I've been looking though this site a few days, and it seems to be a nice and well informed group of people, which I hope to get to know better as time goes on..... Monk

#5 ·
Thx for the welcome, TX.... Monk

#3 ·
Welcome from another VA Military boy. I am also into Darts and motorcycles. Sounds like we need to grab a beer some day and throw some darts while talking about guns and bikes

#4 ·
At some point it could happen, so I put you on my friends list(of one). Thx for the welcome.

#26 ·
Thx for the welcome. Charlotte sounds like fun, unfortunately I've planned a long MC trip in May.

#27 ·
Thx for the welcome. I used to live in Richmond in the early 70's on the SE side(Drove over the road Semi's at the time).

#10 ·
Welcome from Southern Illinois! Bikes n' Guns you have to love both. I wouldn't trade my glock and deuce for anything!

#30 ·
Thx for the welcome. I've been riding since 65 What's a "Deuce"(it's not hitting any targets)?

#12 ·
Welcome from South Carolina.....I'm of the old school, so I refer to darts as "arrows"...Maybe we can all meet and throw some arrows.. Must be from my time in England...

#13 ·
Welcome aboard Monk!

#31 ·
Thx for the welcome.

#32 ·
Thx for the welcome.

#33 ·
Thx for the welcome.

#34 ·
Thx for the welcome.

#17 ·
Welcome from Middle Tennessee, and thank you for your service!

#35 ·
Thx for the welcome. Glad to have served.

#36 ·
Thx for the welcome.

#37 ·
Thx for the welcome. I spent a day or two in the Lake Of years back.

#20 · (Edited)
1st Sgt,

That's where I learned to throw, after Nam I went to the UK for 3 years(20 miles N of Cambridge). Which also helped me with point shooting(it's looking at the smallest piece you can see). (68/71)

#38 ·
Thx for the welcome.

#39 ·
Thx for the welcome.

#40 ·
Thx for the welcome.

#41 ·
Thx for the welcome.

#42 ·
Thx for the welcome.

#43 ·

#48 ·
Thx for welcome... Monk

#49 ·
Thx for welcome... Monk

#50 ·
Thx for welcome... Monk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.