Serial Child Killer Serving Life Receiving Government Pension Payments.

This is a discussion on Serial Child Killer Serving Life Receiving Government Pension Payments. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; What is wrong with this picture?? Killer's pension triggers outrage My tax dollars at work??...

Thread: Serial Child Killer Serving Life Receiving Government Pension Payments.

VIP Member

Thumbs down Serial Child Killer Serving Life Receiving Government Pension Payments.

What is wrong with this picture??

Killer's pension triggers outrage

My tax dollars at work??
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

2. Remove Ads

thats just wrong...my question is why is he still alive?

his pension should go to the victims families , why on earth does he deserve that money ? The victims familes should sue him for that money!
    Bushmaster XM15 E2S Shorty
    Walther P99 .40 S&W
    Romanian WASR GP 10/63
    Remington model 700 30-06
    Savage Model 62 .22lr
    Glock 19 gen 3 TALO

VIP Member
    Sounds like just a foul up.

The article states: "Clifford Olson for the past five years -- because he's 70 now -- has been receiving a pension and other benefits that he shouldn't be receiving."

Sounds like that means he was getting benefits he was not legally entitled to.

BTW--That sounds like Vancouver Canada, and so it isn't real relevant to the US except as something to avoid. I do seem to recall that you can or must lose social security benefits for felony convictions but I don't remember the details.

I wouldn't count on it being a mistake.
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

The scumbag is a Canadian locked up in a Canadian prison. In the Early 80s WV has a little scumbag locked up in their juvy facility: He had murdered his parents. He was drawing his parents social security benefits. Senator Byrd got the law changed so that kids who murder their parents cannot get their social security benefits.

VIP Member
    FROM THE US SOC. SEC. Web Site:

"Notwithstanding any other provision of this title, no monthly benefits shall be paid under this section or under section 223 to any individual for any month ending with or during or beginning with or during a period of more than 30 days throughout all of which such individual—
    (i) is confined in a jail, prison, or other penal institution or correctional facility pursuant to his conviction of a criminal offense,"

This is wrong on so many levels. With all due respect to our wonderful Canadian neighbors, this guy needs to be sent to the US for some American justice. I think the prision system here would treat him fairly. </SARCASM>
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    -- Benjamin Franklin

It is a prove statistic that individual incarcerated in the United States for killing/molesting children do not fare all that well while serving their incarceration. The BG's in prison think they are the lowest of the low. It's odd that it does not seem to work that way in Canada?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    It is a prove statistic that individual incarcerated in the United States for killing/molesting children do not fare all that well while serving their incarceration. The BG's in prison think they are the lowest of the low. It's odd that it does not seem to work that way in Canada?
    He is not in General Population or he'd have been "Dahmer-ized" years ago.
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

VIP Member
    "Old Age Security pension and Guaranteed Income Supplement" sounds like Canada's not US Social Security.

Doesn't Canada have a provision like the one we have -- see Hopyard's quote.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

There are all kind of criminals getting paid by the government. Go visit Washington D.C.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Links