Double Bad : 2nd Bank Robbery At This Location

This is a discussion on Double Bad : 2nd Bank Robbery At This Location within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Man, what is up with this bank? This is the second armed robbery in less than a month. The link has surveillence photos of the ...

Thread: Double Bad : 2nd Bank Robbery At This Location

Double Bad : 2nd Bank Robbery At This Location

Man, what is up with this bank?

This is the second armed robbery in less than a month. The link has surveillence photos of the robber.

Bank robbery reported

March 26, 2010 @ 02:34 PM

HUNTINGTON, WV — Huntington Police are looking for a suspect that allegedly robbed Peoples Bank at 1126 20th St. at 9:40 a.m. Friday morning.

The suspect is a white male between 5-foot 7-inches and 5-foot 10-inches tall weighting 150 to 175 pounds wearing a gray hoodie, dark gloves, blue neoprene ski mask, blue jeans and tennis or running shoes, according to a release from the police. The suspect was reported to be carrying a revolver.

Police investigators are canvassing the neighborhood and have released no further information as of 11 a.m.

The same location was robbed on March 2. No arrest was made in that robbery. The suspect in that robbery was described as a white male, between 5-foot-5-inches and 5-foot-10-inches tall, medium build and dressed in a green hooded zipped sweat shirt, blue jeans and aviator sunglasses. The man brandished a blue steel handgun to a teller around 2:30 p.m. and received an undisclosed amount of cash. He then fled on foot.

There was also a previous robbery at the bank that occurred on June 8, 2009. A 39-year-old Huntington man was arrested about two weeks later and indicted last fall on charges of committing that robbery as well as robbing two convenience stores and a restaurant.

Peoples Bank is offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to the apprehension, arrest and conviction of the person or people responsible for the robbery, according to a release from the bank.

If you have any information on the robbery, can contact the Huntington Police Department at 304-696-4420 or the FBI at 304-525-4741. Annonymous tips will be accepted, according to the release from the bank.
    Bank robbery reported - The Herald Dispatch
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

2. Remove Ads

Friday mornings are the worst time to be in a bank. Unless you are trawling for action....

Stuff happens...everyday...all over this country. The fact that this bank has been robbed is not surprising...it's where the money is...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

It makes one wonder if this bank robber lives reasonably close to the bank.
    NOT LIVING IN FEAR, JUST READY!!!
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
    nor the arrow for its swiftness,
    nor the warrior for his glory.
    I love only that which they defend.
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

Links