Ugly: AZ Rancher murdered

This is a discussion on Ugly: AZ Rancher murdered within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Most of the South Texas Police and Sheriff Departments are armed to the teeth with most departments carrying AR15's and several have M16's.There are incidents ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ugly: AZ Rancher murdered

Most of the South Texas Police and Sheriff Departments are armed to the teeth with most departments carrying AR15's and several have M16's.There are incidents that happen down here on a daily basis that the rest of the country never hears about
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    This definitely sucks. We in Mi. have seen a great rise in border patrol activity, especially along I-94, from Detroit to Pt. Huron

I think the OLD GUARD that has been assembling along the borders down there have the right Idea, in Patroling

How can there be "self help GROUPS"?
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Distinguished Member Array Guardian's Avatar
    It's a darn shame. We've got to do something. Our boys and girls on the border are being used and used badly and crap like this is happening.
    "I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger" Mencius"

For him to be murdered about a day after the Minutemen un-incorporated themselves strikes me as not being a coincidence. The b******s (illegitimi) are flipping us the bird and laughing.

Sometime you should read "Unrepentant Sinner" by (Col.) Charlie Askins. He was basically the founder of the Border Patrol, and patrol the border they did. The fact that he took a, uh, "proactive" approach made sure a lot of the criminal behavior remained on the Mexican side of the Rio. In today's climate he would be locked up for murder and crimes against humanity, but he was effective. Very much a man's man. He was also responsible for the BP having the absolute highest level of combat shooting skills among all LE agencies, until about the early 70s. I grew up spending my allowance on Gun World each month, and I didn't understand what the "combat shooting" contests were all about, but I do remember that the BP always took home the marbles. Today it seems that they are viewed as a joke by other LE agencies... a sad state of affairs.

Screw all this gentlemanly crap. Let's take the damn gloves off and put a few Jeff Coopers and Charlie Askins on the border. Give 'em the tools they need and tell 'em to call in when they need resupply and with a weekly tally of banditos killed and captured. When they're in a good mood, box up the remains and ship 'em across the border. Otherwise, let bodies float downstream, feed the buzzards and coyotes (the 4-legged kind), and maybe leave a few heads on fenceposts. Stop wasting money on a fence... the last correct thing Napolitano said was "show me a 50-foot fence, and I'll show you a 51-foot ladder." I am SICK of this border crap, and I see it and read about it all around this area (Phoenix metro) every freakin' day. So WHAT if the news media reports that human rights might have been violated... does the other side give a rat's patoot about that? Think Calderon loses any sleep over his citizens or ours dying near the border every day?

OK, rant over. Smitty - out.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Distinguished Member Array Guardian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    For him to be murdered about a day after the Minutemen un-incorporated themselves strikes me as not being a coincidence. The b******s (illegitimi) are flipping us the bird and laughing.

Sometime you should read "Unrepentant Sinner" by (Col.) Charlie Askins. He was basically the founder of the Border Patrol, and patrol the border they did. The fact that he took a, uh, "proactive" approach made sure a lot of the criminal behavior remained on the Mexican side of the Rio. In today's climate he would be locked up for murder and crimes against humanity, but he was effective. Very much a man's man. He was also responsible for the BP having the absolute highest level of combat shooting skills among all LE agencies, until about the early 70s. I grew up spending my allowance on Gun World each month, and I didn't understand what the "combat shooting" contests were all about, but I do remember that the BP always took home the marbles. Today it seems that they are viewed as a joke by other LE agencies... a sad state of affairs.

Screw all this gentlemanly crap. Let's take the damn gloves off and put a few Jeff Coopers and Charlie Askins on the border. Give 'em the tools they need and tell 'em to call in when they need resupply and with a weekly tally of banditos killed and captured. When they're in a good mood, box up the remains and ship 'em across the border. Otherwise, let bodies float downstream, feed the buzzards and coyotes (the 4-legged kind), and maybe leave a few heads on fenceposts. Stop wasting money on a fence... the last correct thing Napolitano said was "show me a 50-foot fence, and I'll show you a 51-foot ladder." I am SICK of this border crap, and I see it and read about it all around this area (Phoenix metro) every freakin' day. So WHAT if the news media reports that human rights might have been violated... does the other side give a rat's patoot about that? Think Calderon loses any sleep over his citizens or ours dying near the border every day?

OK, rant over. Smitty - out.
    Amen Smitty, Amen. We don't have to be cruel about it either, just right about it.
    "I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger" Mencius"

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    After what I heard happened to a female Mexican DA and her baby from a friend that gets Police updates on the violence in Mexico,I think they need to catch and hang every narcotic trafficker they find,and anybody caught transporting drugs into the US needs to be executed.
    I'd support that...but why not just shoot them as they cross the border...that's if they refuse to stop when confronted?
    As it is now, even those authorized to protect the border are afraid to be prosecuted for doing their jobs.

It happens in a lot of other countries, or at least a very long prison stay at a place a person wouldn't want to spend one night in...I'm just sayin'...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Senior Member Array Freedom Doc's Avatar
    Interesting reading the comments from the Tucson newspaper on this. One person was wondering how many Americans (Arizonans) had to die like this before Washington "did something". I replied "What if the powers that be don't give a rat's behind?".

It is my opinion that they don't.

If most people here came to that conclusion, I think they would rise up in rebellion. If they think about these things at all...
    Anti-gunners seem to believe that if we just pass enough laws, we can have utopia. Unfortunately, utopia is NOT one of our choices.

Too bad that the federal government refuses to do its REAL constitutional national-defense duties, by defending and protecting our citizens from this ongoing [never-ending?] foreign invasion of our nation. NO, I am not a racist Christian militia member or even a Tea Party person...yet.

Senior Member Array threefeathers's Avatar
    I live within 20 miles of the border and I'm putting my faith in Prayer.

And my SOCOM16.

The gov't is going to do something about the border, they're going to float the idea of making citizens all of the illegal aliens in the country right now, just like Reagan did in the 80s with the idea that the party that can deliver just picked up a few million votes!
    Desperate people do desperate things in desperate situations.

Heavily medicated for your protection.

Kimber Tactical Custom II, SIS Pro

Quote Originally Posted by gogriz91 View Post
    The gov't is going to do something about the border, they're going to float the idea of making citizens all of the illegal aliens in the country right now, just like Reagan did in the 80s with the idea that the party that can deliver just picked up a few million votes!
    Now, if the feds did that, how many narcos would be purposely sent into the U.S. so they could become citizens and start setting up "legit" businesses for illegal activity?

Yeah, but those Minutemen and their friends are really racist and dangerous! Them we can profile without smiling.

i may get a note on my standing. if so ,so be it. when we deport them ,we should use a c130 at 2000ft with rear ramp open. no chutes,everybody out, they will not repeat any border crossing.

if i get banned for this,o well,

God bless the USA.
    God Bless our troops,Pass the ammo
    carry guns,g30,g39
    1911,colt defender 90 / .45
    OLD F##T W/ .45:
    my avater is part of the reason i feel the way i do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links