Feds: Sickening Sex Assault of Sleeping Woman On Airplane

This is a discussion on Feds: Sickening Sex Assault of Sleeping Woman On Airplane within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Feds: Sickening Sex Assault of Sleeping Woman On Airplane | NBC New York A 63 year-old New Jersey man has been arrested for reaching under ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feds: Sickening Sex Assault of Sleeping Woman On Airplane

Angry Feds: Sickening Sex Assault of Sleeping Woman On Airplane

Feds: Sickening Sex Assault of Sleeping Woman On Airplane | NBC New York

A 63 year-old New Jersey man has been arrested for reaching under the blanket of a sleeping woman aboard a Continental flight and sexually abusing her.

Ramesh Advani was arrested by the FBI when Flight 98 from landed at Newark Liberty airport. The woman and two witnesses described a sickening encounter on the flight from Hong Kong.

Advani allegedly touched the woman's "genitalia, groin and inner thigh" all while he moved "napkins around inside of his pants," court papers said.

Two passengers witnessed the alleged sexual assault and kicked the woman's chair in an attempt to wake her up. Investigators would not say if the woman had taken sleeping pills or other medication for the international flight.

U.S. attorney Paul Fishman said Advani, who is from Berkley Heights, could face up to 3 years in prison if convicted. This case is under federal jurisdiction because the plane was over international waters when the alleged attack occurred.

Advani is expected to be arraigned in Newark federal court later Monday. Advani's attorney John Arlia declined to comment on the charges.

2. Remove Ads

Wow... Just another crime happens anytime anywhere example. Had I been the person sitting behind this he would have a MASSIVE headache from the introduction Id give him to his seatback tray...
    BETTER TO BE TRIED BY 12 THAN CARRIED BY 6
    Hesitation kills faster than a bullet.
    If your head is up your *$$ you are unaware of danger. You are in the perfect position to kiss it goodbye.
    Open Carry LAW for Pennsylvania
    http://www.thecrimsonpirate.com/rtkb...pdate_2009.pdf

Fondled while sleeping in coach on an airliner. With the moral free-fall exhibited by people on a daily basis, it's not that surprising.

Anytime, anywhere.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveinNEPA View Post
    Wow... Just another crime happens anytime anywhere example. Had I been the person sitting behind this he would have a MASSIVE headache from the introduction Id give him to his seatback tray...
    +1...this wouldn't have ended well... Good thing I avoid planes like the plague these days. I can't afford a good lawyer. I suspect it's hard to get an out of jail free card when you rip someone's arms out of their sockets and beat them to death with them.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Why were they kicking the womans chair...Why not just get up on their feet and directly confront this jerk to his face and say with their mouths; "STOP DOING THAT!!!"

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Quote Originally Posted by Janq View Post
    Why were they kicking the womans chair...Why not just get up on their feet and directly confront this jerk to his face and say with their mouths; "STOP DOING THAT!!!"

- Janq
    exactly what i was going to say...
    all they did was try and kick the ladies chair a bit to wake her up? If a stranger is touching her and shes not waking up, not a lot will. Stand up and whollop the guy on the head!
    I understand the need to try and keep a situation under controll on an airplane as much as possible, but doing nothing aint the way!
    Wo die Notwehr aufhört, fängt der Mord an
    (Murder begins where self-defense ends)
    Georg Büchner

Not to be prejudiced or judgmental, or even sensitive or smart on my part, but is this perceived [by you and me] perversity merely an example of cultural tribal traditional diversity, of some other [multiculture] race, region or religion, which we should and must accomodate and tolerate without hate, where such behavior is considered to be normal and natural, women being the property and playthings for the pleasure, enterainment and satisfaction of men, whether it be with or without mutual consent?

Dang, What was this guy thinking?

Would what would happen if you deceided to join the Mile High Club today?

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Not to be prejudiced or judgmental, or even sensitive or smart on my part, but is this perceived [by you and me] perversity merely an example of cultural tribal traditional diversity, of some other [multiculture] race, region or religion, which we should and must accomodate and tolerate without hate, where such behavior is considered to be normal and natural, women being the property and playthings for the pleasure, enterainment and satisfaction of men, whether it be with or without mutual consent?
    I just threw up in my mouth a little.
    "Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

Is that a cultural traditional tribal racial regional religious custom?

He would need a lot more napkins for the DNA spilling from his head wound
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

If a stranger is touching her and shes not waking up, not a lot will. Stand up and whollop the guy on the head!
    A nice quiet choke hold from behind would cause the perp to thrash and wiggle around enough to wake the lady.

You know, I think you have a point there. Maybe I should start a religion that allows me to beat the living crap outta people that do stupid things.
    Don't do things you don't want to explain to the Paramedics!

Stupidity should be painful.

VIP Member
    The problem with cultural diversity is that it is funny speak for political correctness. America has led the world in values and character until recently. Shame on the man who committed such a vile act, and shame on anyone trying to rationalize or excuse the behavior because it is accepted in their culture. This was a black and white, clear cut case of bad behavior. Wrong is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Janq View Post

- Janq
    Exactly what I was thinking. What in the heck is wrong with people?
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links