Robbery and pistol whipping in a barbershop

This is a discussion on Robbery and pistol whipping in a barbershop within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Not that it matters, but this street is in an 'urban strife' neighborhood. Customers robbed at Suffolk barber shop | 13NEWS / WVEC.com | Hampton ...

Thread: Robbery and pistol whipping in a barbershop

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar

Not that it matters, but this street is in an 'urban strife' neighborhood.

Customers robbed at Suffolk barber shop | 13NEWS / WVEC.com | Hampton Roads Local News, Virginia News & Breaking News | wvec.com | News for Hampton Roads, Virginia

Customers robbed at Suffolk barber shop

by Dottie Wikan
    13NEWS / WVEC.com
    Posted on May 28, 2010 at 10:28 AM
    SUFFOLK -- Two men robbed a barber shop full of customers in Suffolk.
    It happened around 5:30 p.m. Thursday at Lafayette's Barber Shop on E. Washington Street.
    The suspects got cash and from the owner, employees and customers and even took one customer's keys, and then left.
    One employee was struck in the head with the gun, said city spokeswoman Debbie George.
    He was treated at Sentara Obici.
    If you know anything about this armed robbery, call Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Too bad they didn't get shot by the customer under the cape like in the westerns. Someday when more carry, these thugs may think twice about their crimes....

It would have been a bad thing if that happened in my Barbershop.
    I am allways armed while getting my hair cut. And my Barber has a shotgun under his cash drawer.

If it just me or os anyone else alarmed at how brazen the Bad Guys have gotten lately?

Distinguished Member Array Guardian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt58 View Post
    It would have been a bad thing if that happened in my Barbershop.
    I am allways armed while getting my hair cut. And my Barber has a shotgun under his cash drawer.

If it just me or os anyone else alarmed at how brazen the Bad Guys have gotten lately?
    Yes they have and why not, they have nothing to fear, jail/prison is a joke, it's 3 hots and a cot, color TV, good meals, free medical care, free dental and everything else paid for, they get to go out to an exercise yard and become bigger and stronger and go out and rob more people with their new found strength and new found ways of doing more robberies.

Of course they are getting more brazen, why not, who's going to stop them, the Police, possibly, put them in jail, the justice system turns around and slaps them with some silly sentence or fine and lets them out and half the time, they end up paying sqwuat because they can't afford it or they wouldn't be robbing people in the first place.

Ok, rank over, I feel better.
    "I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger" Mencius"

Senior Member Array CCWFlaRuger's Avatar
    Yes they have and why not, they have nothing to fear, jail/prison is a joke, it's 3 hots and a cot, color TV, good meals, free medical care, free dental and everything else paid for, they get to go out to an exercise yard and become bigger and stronger and go out and rob more people with their new found strength and new found ways of doing more robberies.

Of course they are getting more brazen, why not, who's going to stop them, the Police, possibly, put them in jail, the justice system turns around and slaps them with some silly sentence or fine and lets them out and half the time, they end up paying sqwuat because they can't afford it or they wouldn't be robbing people in the first place.
    HERE, HERE!!!

Recently, in a neighboring county, the inmates started to complain because the food wasn't good! Seriously? What a world!
    "You will not rise to the occasion and you will not default to your level of training. You WILL ONLY default to the level of training you have mastered."
    -Ruger P345; LCP
    -Mossberg 590A1; Model 42
    -Phoenix Arms Raven

I guess the barber's straight-edge wasn't much of a deterrent.
    Well, at least no one was killed this time.
    The United States Constitution 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links