I would have my CHL taken from me if.....

This is a discussion on I would have my CHL taken from me if..... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I would have my CHL taken from me if this happened to my child because I would be up at the school tearing some kid's ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I would have my CHL taken from me if.....

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar

I would have my CHL taken from me if.....

I would have my CHL taken from me if this happened to my child because I would be up at the school tearing some kid's butts up!

First-grader peed on by a bully | Mom Houston | MomHouston.com

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    I be more ticked that my kid didn't pound the bully into the sand. I have a lot of time and money invested in varied martial arts for my kids. The time tested "grab, twist and pull" would seem appropriate here.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    I be more ticked that my kid didn't pound the bully into the sand. I have a lot of time and money invested in varied martial arts for my kids. The time tested "grab, twist and pull" would seem appropriate here.

I understand where your coming from, but this was a little girl up against two little (turds) boys.

When they exposed themselves she should have pointed and laughed at them loud enough for everyone in the place to hear her. This would probably have damaged them for the rest of their lives!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

I say hold the bullies parents accountable for the actions of their minor children. Charge the parents with assualt. Set the bond at about $100,000. Make the bullies wear pants that don't have a zipper, with a belt that can only be unlocked at home, while wearing diapers under their pants. That way the general public is protected from their body fluids.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

There is something mentally wrong with those kids,The parents and homestead need checked out and the little grrrrrrrrr needs some time in reform school,5 day suspension is a joke.If he peed on my kid he'd be peeing in a bag for the rest of his life
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Kids are terrible...
    Glock 19
    Kahr PM9
    LMT-M4
    Mossberg 590
    Shodan, Jujutsu

The messed up thing here is that I'm sure this incident was the culmination of other acts. Who's been paying attention here to nip this in the bud?

Distinguished Member Array mr.stuart's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    When they exposed themselves she should have pointed and laughed at them loud enough for everyone in the place to hear her. This would probably have damaged them for the rest of their lives!
    This is the best idea,and there is a 90% chance this would really work. Words can be a powerful weapon when used against simple minds.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnieNWillis View Post
    I understand where your coming from, but this was a little girl up against two little (turds) boys.
    I have absolute confidence my little girl could handle two bullies no matter their sex. Teach your children well, and thats not just philosophy.
    "Just blame Sixto"

The principal said, "Unfortunately, things like this happen?"

A kid urinates on another student in the cafeteria?
    Not in my school...that would involve assault, indecent exposure, a police report, and a lengthy OSS. I understand that it may not be something that the 6-7 year old would really be arrested for, but it would become a part of the the 'little darling's' permanent record...a paper trail for future reference. You will be reading about this kid again in a few years, that is, if the parents do not interrupt this kid's behavioral patterns.

Parents of bullies in any school I've worked in found out real quick to control their little 'bully's' effects on other students of suffer much stronger consequences...I held both kids and parents accountable for such incidents.

I had a special dislike for bullies, and I gave such behavior my undivided attention until the behavior either stopped or the offender took a permanent vacation..."Shape up or ship out!"
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    I have absolute confidence my little girl could handle two bullies no matter their sex. Teach your children well, and thats not just philosophy.
    The problem now days, is that schools would give this kid five days for peeing on another kid, but they'd call the cops and expel your kid for defending herself from what is clearly an assault.
    This should result in a child services visit to those kids houses. For a kid to be bold enough to do this in a school cafeteria, something is going on in that kids life that shouldn't be.
    AlabamaConstitution of 1819: That every citizen has a right to bear arms in defence of himself and the state.
    The world doesn't owe you anything. It was here first.-Mark Twain
    "Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."-John Wayne
    Sig P228; Micro Desert Eagle; S&W M&P Compact .357 sig

Criminal Sexual Conduct.
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

VIP Member
    Good grief folks. We are talking about little boys doing little boy dumb stupid things.

Solution: Boys--- to Principal for good talking to and some after school detention. Boy's parents--- appearance at Principal's office to hear what the kids did and they were punished.

Girl: Genuine sympathetic apology from teacher, Principal, boys and parents of boys.

Enough already with this crap of criminalizing the stupid stuff little kids do. Oh, they knew it was wrong, but it was in their eyes a prank, funny, ha ha, with no real harm meant. I can close my eyes and just picture them giggling.

Sexual assault? Good grief. They might not even know that the girls are made different at that age.

Let's keep things in perspective. We, none of us, are fortune tellers. These may be boys headed for future trouble or they may ---thanks in part to this incident--- be boys who will stay out of future trouble.

As for the little girl, the less big deal made of this the better off she will be in the long run. Sincere apologies sincerely made go a long way. These kids might well be playing by the next day, all forgiven.

The police have bigger things to deal with then this sort of crap, and so too the DAs-- like stopping the drug dealing and sexual bullying in Junior High and H.S.

Distinguished Member Array morintp's Avatar
    I didn't know R. Kelly had kids.
    64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links