Ok...Time to fess up...who did it? - Page 3

Ok...Time to fess up...who did it?

This is a discussion on Ok...Time to fess up...who did it? within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by blastissimo Keep looking the extra mag's are in there someplace...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ok...Time to fess up...who did it?

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blastissimo View Post
    Keep looking the extra mag's are in there someplace

Quote Originally Posted by blastissimo View Post
    Keep looking the extra mag's are in there someplace
    LOL! That'll also save you some bux, too!

'Course, how cheap ya gonna be for a free gun...?
    Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #12-751

If guns kill people, then:
    Pincels miss spel werds;
    Cars make people drive drunk;
    And spoons made Rosie O'Donnel fat.

I went along with the H.S. band on a trip for a contest, etc. in Florida . My son was in the band... blah blah blah.

Well, I walked out of my room at one point and was told by a passing parent that I may need to go over there.... a group was gathering around one room.... as the Police had been called and something about my son's room.
    Well, those are not words you want to hear.

I go over and about that time the Police also arrive. They quickly ask " ok, who found it " ... and my son raises his hand. They take him and start to walk off and I follow. They told me to get lost, but I advised them I was a parent and since he was a minor I'm allowed legally to sit in. I had NO idea what was up.

Apparently, he layed down in the bed and as he was looking up, he saw the shadow of something in the overhead recessed lighting. So, he climbs up on the chair to see what it is........ and out comes about 2-3 lbs of what appears like cocaine nicely packaged. There was about 8 boys in the room at the time it was found.

They found it was, and they were soon convinced no HS students had that with them, and were checking into prior occupants of the room.

"HONEY... where did you put that cocaine ? " WHAT (!!!!), I thought you got it . LOL
    Last edited by Eagleks; June 9th, 2010 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman23 View Post
    Gross....I can't stop thinking that housekeeping did not remake the bed! That's a major negative on the hotel in my book.
    This was my first thought... I mean, I'm glad no one was hurt, but wow, clean the bed! That is why I bring my own pillow and sleep on top of the sheets.

This hotel chain is great, instead of leaving a mint on your pillow, they leave a .40 under the pillow.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Distinguished Member Array bladenbullet's Avatar
    still nobody believes it could have been the unused bed in a room?...even a used bed left neat would have to be made up by housekeeping and i'm pretty sure they wouldnt miss a gun under the pillow while they were straightening it out and fluffing...but the unused bed still looks like the day they made it...

interesting stroy with the coke...wow...what a haul that is...i wonder who died because of that screw up...

It was mine. Can I get it back now?
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the
    scabbard." -General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911PKR View Post
    New ad campaign... " We'll leave the lights on and, leave a gun under your pillow".
    Now THAT'S funny!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

I did that once. Old job I had made me travel quite a bit and I spent about 200 days/year in a hotel.
    Had a routine that I did every morning before I checked out and I deviated because I was on the phone. Picked up suitcase and laptop case but forgot to get the 45 out of the bedside stand. When I check out I just leave the keycard on the bedside stand.
    Got down to the car, opened it and put my bags in. Reached for the clip on my PagerPal to pull the whole rig out as it is pretty worthless when seated and belted in. Nothing to grab onto. My heartrate and blood pressure went through the roof, mostly because I had made such a boneheaded move.
    Locked the car, went into the hotel and asked for another keycard. Didn't tell them what I had forgotten because I felt like such a horse's a**. Went upstairs and got the pistol and rig out of the bedside stand and went on my merry way.
    I decided then and there that I would not deviate from my routine any more. Cheap lesson learned...
    "Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    Now THAT'S funny!
    Probably the new FrontSight ad campaign for the new GO friendly gun resort they're building
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Quote Originally Posted by bladenbullet View Post
    interesting stroy with the coke...wow...what a haul that is...i wonder who died because of that screw up...
    I wondered about that too. Way too much for a 'pass'. I'ld bet the guy went into hiding after he realized he had left / lost it.

Bad housekeeping.

I have a friend that had to go to a local hotel and pick up a family members .38 cause he left it in the nightstand. The manager called the recent occupant and mentioned housekeeping found something he had forgotten. The individual had to call my friend cause he was at work and could not retrieve the pistol.

Guess it happens.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links