Thank god for dumb cirminals once again...another killed by his own gun

This is a discussion on Thank god for dumb cirminals once again...another killed by his own gun within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; No one messes with their mother!!!! Ohio: Home Invasion Suspect Shot, Killed by His Own Gun Home Invasion Suspect Shot, Killed by His Own Gun ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank god for dumb cirminals once again...another killed by his own gun

Thank god for dumb cirminals once again...another killed by his own gun

No one messes with their mother!!!!

Ohio: Home Invasion Suspect Shot, Killed by His Own Gun

Home Invasion Suspect Shot, Killed by His Own Gun - WJW

Home Invasion Suspect Shot, Killed by His Own Gun

An armed robber picked the wrong house to raid and ended up behind the barrel of his own shotgun.

Police say it happened at around 2 a.m. Friday after officers received a call for a home invasion at 9504 Lamontier Avenue.

The grandson of the homeowner, 68-year-old Josephine Clark, was sitting on the porch, talking on his cellphone when an armed man approached him.

Authorities say the robber made the grandson strip and then demanded money. He then marched the grandson at gunpoint inside the house and continued on his criminal mission.

Soon after, the crook woke up the homeowner’s son and other grandson, by striking them over the head with a shotgun.

Clark was sound asleep downstairs when she heard the noises upstairs. She told Fox 8 News, at first, she thought the noise might have been her grandchildren.

“I thought, ‘what are these boys doing?’ So I got up,” Clark said.

But as she went to check, Clark says the man hit her across the face, knocking her to the ground.

He then allegedly pointed a gun at her and said he was going to kill her. Clark says her family members became enraged. “Oh no! They weren’t going to let that happen,” says Clark.

That’s when her family took action. According to a police report, Clark’s son, 40-year-old Robert Clark, grabbed the intruder’s shotgun and fired it at him four to five times, killing him.

“Oh. It was really bad,” said Clark.

Cleveland Police responded and began investigating, but at this time, it appears the family was well within their rights.

Clark, her son and grandsons were treated at the Cleveland Clinic for severe gash wounds and broken bones.

Clark says she still can’t believe that the robbery and shooting happened. “It just doesn’t make any sense,” she says.”

But if any other crooks get the same idea, the petite grandmother has a message for them.

“Don’t!” Clark advises. “My kids aren’t gonna let you bother me so you might as well go on home.”

The name of the suspect is being withheld pending family notification.
    Glock 19
    Kahr PM9
    LMT-M4
    Mossberg 590
    Shodan, Jujutsu

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array CCWFlaRuger's Avatar
    One less dirtbag in the world. Happy ending, indeed.
    "You will not rise to the occasion and you will not default to your level of training. You WILL ONLY default to the level of training you have mastered."
    -Ruger P345; LCP
    -Mossberg 590A1; Model 42
    -Phoenix Arms Raven

I'm glad it all worked out but to make the below statement was very dumb.

But if any other crooks get the same idea, the petite grandmother has a message for them.

"Don't!" Clark advises. "My kids aren't gonna let you bother me so you might as well go on home."
    That is just inviting someone to take you up on your offer.

It would be a lot better to have your own gun instead of relying on disarming the criminal and using his,this could have turned out a lot different
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Lucky.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Quote Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
    .....40-year-old Robert Clark, grabbed the intruder’s shotgun and fired it at him four to five times.....
    and that is the proper way to end a home invasion!

4-5 shot at close range with a shotgun, NICE!
    "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -1792, James Madison
    There are always too many Democratic, Republican and never enough U.S. congressmen.

Quote Originally Posted by tbrenke View Post
    and that is the proper way to end a home invasion!

4-5 shot at close range with a shotgun, NICE!
    I think the real question here is, was there anything left of the bad guy after that?
    Move. Shoot. Survive. ― The "Unofficial" Suarez International Doctrine

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress and grows brave by reflection.” ― Thomas Paine

Wow! What a mess to have to clean up, but the happy ending makes it worth it.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Clark’s son, 40-year-old Robert Clark, grabbed the intruder’s shotgun and fired it at him four to five times, killing him.

“Oh. It was really bad,” said Clark.

I'd say.
    The first rule of self-defense is to avoid the situation. The second rule is Train and Prepare.

he wanted to make sure the guy didn't get up again I'd say...
    Glock 19
    Kahr PM9
    LMT-M4
    Mossberg 590
    Shodan, Jujutsu

Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar
    Thats how its done!
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

According to a police report, Clark’s son, 40-year-old Robert Clark, grabbed the intruder’s shotgun and fired it at him four to five times, killing him.

I read that as, “that's all the shotgun shell the bad guys gun had in it.”
    Good thing he didn't have and magazine extension. He would have been shot with those too!

What you want to bet the dead guy is a good boy who just found Jesus last week????

Well, the Clarks were happy to arrange a personal meeting with Jesus for him.

Surely his Family will say they didn’t have to shoot him so many times!!! To that I'd like to point out, if had he taken fewer bullets he would have fewer holes in his body.

And being the kinda of guy I am!

I'll say it again.
    He got awarded the "Prestigious Lifetime Criminal Early Retirement Award" in a private Ceremony and will be presented the Commemorative Marble Plaque with dirt nap cluster in the presence of his Family in a Public Appreciation Banquet .

Happy everything turned out for them! Honest judge, the thing just kept going off?
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Quote Originally Posted by Curt58 View Post

What you want to bet the dead guy is a good boy who just found Jesus last week????
    I'd say that he met Him this week...I'm just sayin'...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Glad to see the correct person ended up in the body bag
    Colt New Agent, Dan Wesson V-Bob, Glock 19,20SF, 23, 26, 27, 29, 30SF, 36, Kahr P380 w/CT, PM9, PM45, CW9(SOLD), Kel-Tec P32, P3AT, PF9(SOLD), Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II, Stainless Pro TLE/RL II (SOLD), Rohrbaugh R9s, Ruger LCP w/CT, LCR, SP101 S&W J-Frame 638 w/CT, M&P 340 w/CT, Walther PPK/S

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links