Arizona now Texas! - Page 3

Arizona now Texas!

This is a discussion on Arizona now Texas! within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Hopyard It is all talk. Feel good racist talk. Dangerous talk. Foolish talk. Nothing less frankly. I swear sometimes with God as ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    It is all talk. Feel good racist talk. Dangerous talk. Foolish talk.

Nothing less frankly.
    I swear sometimes with God as my witness...
    Whitestone Castle Armory, Austin TX
    http://www.wcarmory.com/
    Stuff For Sale http://forsale.wcptexas.com

I don't mind paying to educate children, legal or illegal. I think that helps everyone in the long run.

Ok, I need help right now. I'm American, college educated, and I've been working every week since I was 16, (36 now). I need HELP paying for the hospital bills for my 1st baby that's on it's way, (which no insurance will cover this as you probably know.) I need help paying for my pregnant wife's hospital bills since a preexisting condition keeps her from getting insurance.

I may have to move into assisted housing for a year or to, until I get on my feet. I'm a pround guy, this feels ugly to me. The recession hurt me worse than I thought it would. I need help now and I don't appreciate the gov't help being taxed because of immigrants. If I get turned down for a medical help program or assisted housing I will be very hurt and angry at my government.

I feel for mexican immigrants, their country sucks. Violence and no jobs can't make life fun. But I'm a new father and have to be selfish now.

But I continue to work and will be on my feet in no time. Even if it means getting a second job on the weekend. This is how we do it in American.

VIP Member

For i10casual

Quote Originally Posted by i10casual View Post
    I don't mind paying to educate children, legal or illegal. I think that helps everyone in the long run.

Ok, I need help right now. I'm American, college educated, and I've been working every week since I was 16, (36 now). I need HELP paying for the hospital bills for my 1st baby that's on it's way, (which no insurance will cover this as you probably know.) I need help paying for my pregnant wife's hospital bills since a preexisting condition keeps her from getting insurance.

I may have to move into assisted housing for a year or to, until I get on my feet. I'm a pround guy, this feels ugly to me. The recession hurt me worse than I thought it would. I need help now and I don't appreciate the gov't help being taxed because of immigrants. If I get turned down for a medical help program or assisted housing I will be very hurt and angry at my government.

I feel for mexican immigrants, their country sucks. Violence and no jobs can't make life fun. But I'm a new father and have to be selfish now.

But I continue to work and will be on my feet in no time. Even if it means getting a second job on the weekend. This is how we do it in American.
    Is there anything here that will help you?

Texas Health Insurance Risk Pool Home Page for Texans in Need of a Health Plan.

I realize you can not wait until Jan. 2011, but the game changes at that point, so at least in the future people won't find themselves in your situation.

Hang tough, and best wishes.

cool thanks!

How does this thread relate to "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly In the news encounters with the bad guys, with both successful, and not so successful, outcomes. Armed citizens have a fighting chance against criminals; those without are at their mercy."...?

It's politics and belongs in the Off Topic section.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

DC Founder
    Sorry, guys, we have been all through this with the law in Arizona. There is no way to stop this from becoming political. Good thread for Conservative Stronghold but just doesn't seem to fit here. Good on Texas, though.....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links