Good: Brazilian Sniper Takes Out Armed Drug Dealer (video)

This is a discussion on Good: Brazilian Sniper Takes Out Armed Drug Dealer (video) within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Not quite sure when this was and I couldn't find it here posted before. I hope it wasn't but anyways.....Not sure if I should post ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good: Brazilian Sniper Takes Out Armed Drug Dealer (video)

Not quite sure when this was and I couldn't find it here posted before. I hope it wasn't but anyways.....Not sure if I should post it somewhere else but I figure that this could come to a neighborhood near you.

These morons wouldn't last too long walking down the streets like this in my town either. Difference is, the citizens here would more than likely be the ones doing the pest control before the cops even showed up.

Warning: This video is not meant to be watched by "anti's." It is logical, justified and will only confuse you. Videos and Photos of Army Special Ops, Navy SEALs, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard in Action - Shock and Awe - Military.com
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Was it just me, or were there two snipers taking simultaneous shots? Looks like someone took a shot at the guy on the left side of the street and missed before a second sniper found his mark.
    Kimber Pro TLE II (EDC)
    Bersa Thunder .380 (EDC)
    Sig Sauer P226
    Bushmaster XM15-E2S
    Winchester Model 70 .270

Quote Originally Posted by metallic View Post
    Was it just me, or were there two snipers taking simultaneous shots? Looks like someone took a shot at the guy on the left side of the street and missed before a second sniper found his mark.
    Yea, that's what it looks like. They even counted down to when they were going to shoot.
    Guns don't kill people, people kill people...and chimps do, if they have a gun

Long shot I'd say. Lot of time between bang and smack. Looks like it could have been bullet deflection after passing through BG #3. It appeared that only 2 of them had rifles.

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

VIP Member
    BOPE (Batalhão de Operações Policiais Especiais; Special Operations Police Battalion) in Rio doesn't mess around. When the BGs are armed with belt-feds, RPGs, grenades, and land mines, it's a different kind of policing...

In 2007, while I was in Brasil, the police in Rio killed around 1300 people. Las Vegas, for an imperfect comparison, had a high of 9 people killed by police in 2002...

I've recommended it before, but I'm gonna do it again - watch Tropa de Elite (The Elite Squad, in English) at your earliest opportunity. It's a semi-fictionalized look inside BOPE, based on historical events. You can find it on Netflix, and it's highly entertaining as well as being an interesting look inside one of the most crime ridden areas of the world, and inside the "Untouchables" of Rio. OPFOR says check it out.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

I thought it was just the bullet going through the guy?

Nice shot...pretty far
    Glock 19
    Kahr PM9
    LMT-M4
    Mossberg 590
    Shodan, Jujutsu

Quote Originally Posted by fernset View Post
    I thought it was just the bullet going through the guy?
    Ditto.

The shot went off (audible) and immediately the striped shirt guy buckles on his feet and falls like a deer.

In the next millisecond you see a plume of dirt kick up at an angle relative to the striped shirt fellow as he had been standing.
    He's not yet all the way to the ground as the dirt plume appears.

Then the single sniper makes a second followed by third shot toward the secondary person (red shirt) who ducked left and then ran forward to get alongside the fence.

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

This would work in AZ and all along our souther border!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

AzB
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    Except that as a nation, we haven't got the balls to defend our country and our way of life with violence.

As a result, our entire country will be just like these third world countries in 20 years or so.
    Az

-- Luck favors the well prepared.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AzB View Post
    Except that as a nation, we haven't got the balls to defend our country and our way of life with violence.

As a result, our entire country will be just like these third world countries in 20 years or so.
    Wait, wait, wait...isn't the suggestion in question that we start acting like these "third world countries" right now?

Just sayin'...
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by OPFOR View Post
    Wait, wait, wait...isn't the suggestion in question that we start acting like these "third world countries" right now?

Just sayin'...
    If we keep going the way we are, we'll be a third world country very shortly anyway!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

AzB
    Quote Originally Posted by OPFOR View Post

Just sayin'...
    So we're already there?

That was a great shot. You get a feel for the distance when the camera zooms back out. They had to be at least a mile away.
    Az

-- Luck favors the well prepared.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AzB View Post
    So we're already there?

That was a great shot. You get a feel for the distance when the camera zooms back out. They had to be at least a mile away.
    No, I was just noting the irony: "We'd better start doing what the Brasilians are doing, or else we'll end up like Brasil in 20 years!"

And I SERIOUSLY doubt that they were a mile away; there are very few rifle/shooter combos that are capable of making shots at that distance, plus, it just didn't look that far.

I'd take a wild guess and say that it was about 400 yards. Still, at that it had a pretty nice hard splash. I believe that whatever the rifle was, they picked the right one. Who knows, could have been that big redneck that shot that 600 Nitro Express pistol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links