Caulk gun crime

Caulk gun crime

This is a discussion on Caulk gun crime within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Austin news, sports, weather, Longhorns, business | Statesman.com ShareMan attempts to hold up gas station with caulk gun By Lindsey Bomnin | Friday, June 18, ...

Thread: Caulk gun crime

Caulk gun crime

Austin news, sports, weather, Longhorns, business | Statesman.com

ShareMan attempts to hold up gas station with caulk gun
    By Lindsey Bomnin | Friday, June 18, 2010, 11:51 AM

Police have issued an arrest warrant for a man accused of injuring a gas station clerk while attempting to rob him — with a caulk gun.

The suspect fled the scene in the company of a transgender prostitute he’d picked up earlier in the evening, according to an affidavit issued by the Travis County Sheriff’s Office.

The affidavit says the clerk, Johnnie Limuel, 68, told police that a man dressed in women’s clothing entered the Speedy Stop on East 51st Street around 4 a.m. June 7 and bought a pack of cigarettes and $5 worth of gas, the affidavit said.

Just after he walked out to a red pickup truck at a gas pump, another man — who police later identified as Jose Alejandro Romero, 17 — walked into the store with a caulk gun partially visible under a white t-shirt, the affidavit said.

The man pointed the caulk gun at Limuel and demanded money, the affidavit said.

Limuel told police he thought it was a joke when he saw the caulk gun, but the assailant continued to demand money, the affidavit said.

The man struck Limuel with the caulk gun after he could not open the cash drawer, the affidavit said, then Limuel struck back, hitting the man with a plastic trash can.

The assailant left the store without any money and sped off in the red pickup truck, the affidavit said.

The other man, later identified as Kenneth Williams, a transgender prostitute, told police that Romero had picked him up from the street before the attempted robbery, the affidavit said.

Williams spent the night driving around with Romero as he got money from several locations including his mobile home to buy and smoke crack, the affidavit said.

It was during this time that Williams suggested they stop at a gas station, because he wanted to buy cigarettes, the affidavit said.

Police confirmed Romero’s identity yesterday when they visited his mobile home where his mother also lives, the affidavit said.

Police have not arrested Romero, who has been charged with aggravated robbery, the affidavit said.
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    Jeff Cooper

Well, this guy has made a few bad choices here recently!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Administrator
    When the prostitute told him that she really wanted his caulk - I don't think that was what he/she was talking about...I'm just sayin'

This boy needs a new line of work, befor he winds up dead.

His future has been "sealed" by some bad choices
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

What said?
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

OMG! 17 and sticking up gas stations for drug money with a transgender prostitute accomplice and a caulking gun (I wonder what caliber). How many levels of fail are there, 'cause I think I smell a whole new level....
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Distinguished Member Array Ghettokracker71's Avatar
    Holy wow. If he tried that at the wrong gas station he'd be shown what a REAL gun looks like. I'm speechless

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

BOLO: Caulky the Clown and his sidekick Trampsalot
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Well as long as he sticks with his present "gal" we don't have to worry about him reproducing.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

caulk guns, trailer parks, and transtesticles. Great story!

Man...If you're ever stupid enough to threaten me with a caulk gun I'm not going to kill you, but I'm darn sure going to take that caulk gun from you, beat you half to death with it, and then shove that gun where the sun don't shine...perhaps after gluing you to the floor!
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

He clearly was having problems with proper identification.

It looks like a chick, must be a chick.

It looks like a gun, it must be a gun.

Interesting stuff he's been smokin'.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Links