I Would Consider This To Be A Success Story

This is a discussion on I Would Consider This To Be A Success Story within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Ditto on the cellphone signal - I was in a restaurant the other day and could not get a signal at all. Stepped outside, no ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Would Consider This To Be A Success Story

Distinguished Member Array AutoFan's Avatar
    Ditto on the cellphone signal - I was in a restaurant the other day and could not get a signal at all. Stepped outside, no problem.

This whole setup sounds so like a shakedown for whatever they could get the guy to cough up. If I legitimately needed a few bucks for gas, I'd ask people outside, next to my vehicle, not in a men's room!

2. Remove Ads

RR,

If I were ever out with you, I hope i am the one with the concealed weapon and that I did not have to rely on you.

(The two guys walked out to thier truck and headed out 95...........)If they needed gas money , why would they leave ? You did the right thing I.M.H.O. glad it went your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Repairs
    I would politely ask them to step aside and let me out of the can . If they did anything except that I would step back to the door of the stall ( to limit the line of their approach as well as provide some cover from knife attack ) , draw my cell phone and Loudly tell them " I have a gun , either do your business or get the hell out of here. " . With anything but compliance at this point dial 911 and leave the line open , advising them ( like they cannot see ) that I have called the cops and to get the hell out of the can . If they continue approaching then is the time to present a firearm and if needed deafen myself. By now they have ignored no less than 3 requests to leave me alone , and 911 is recording what happens as well as any witnesses that heard the last couple of announcements that I yelled . Now I can articulate why I was in fear of gbi or death, and hopefully 911( or other customers/clerk on scene ) will pick up enough to bolster my account that I am not the aggressor .

Remember they can break this chain of events at any time by either leaving or taking an overt action , and also you asked for that long winded missave LOL
    To late for you , your dead or dying , your money and wepon are gone............

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links