Masked Men Beat Man, Raped Woman In Home Invasion

This is a discussion on Masked Men Beat Man, Raped Woman In Home Invasion within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Police: Masked Men Beat Man, Raped Woman In Home Invasion - News Story - WSOC Charlotte HICKORY, N.C. -- A violent home invasion early Tuesday ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Masked Men Beat Man, Raped Woman In Home Invasion

Police: Masked Men Beat Man, Raped Woman In Home Invasion - News Story - WSOC Charlotte

HICKORY, N.C. -- A violent home invasion early Tuesday morning left residents of a Hickory neighborhood terrified.

Police said two masked men broke into a couple’s home at the Paradise Valley Mobile Home Park early Tuesday morning. According to officers, they severely beat the man who lives there and raped his 25-year-old girlfriend, who also lives in the home.

“It's crazy. I don't know why anybody would want to do him like that,” Annette Fullbright, who lives nearby and is friends with the victims, said. “He never caused trouble with anybody."

The couple was then bound while the men ransacked their home, police said. A neighbor called 911 after hearing the male victim screaming for help.

Police have not identified any suspects in the case and do not know the motive behind the home invasion. Officers said they haven’t been able to speak with the male victim about the incident because he was so badly beaten.

Police said they have stepped up patrols in the area until an arrest is made.

Neighbors said they also plan to be extra-cautious.

"I'm very worried, because that's right next to my house,” Fullbright said.
    Stuff like this makes me sick. Not to mention, how could an anti-2A read something like this and still support anti-2A laws?
    One of the most dangerous political philosophies afflicting America today is the belief that we can’t allow anyone to suffer the natural consequences of their own stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFreeman View Post
    Stuff like this makes me sick. Not to mention, how could an anti-2A read something like this and still support anti-2A laws?
    It's a mental deficiency, really. I have a good friend in Canada that could absolutely read this story and be more convinced that guns would not help. Some people can't be made to understand.

Distinguished Member Array bladenbullet's Avatar
    because they would say the couple would have been killed if they had guns...they can reason their way out of anything...it doesnt have to make sense...

This story makes me sick, I don't see anything about these invaders being armed either. I would have tried to make them very dead offenders before they rape my fiancee!!!!
    Glock 19
    Kahr PM9
    LMT-M4
    Mossberg 590
    Shodan, Jujutsu

The lack of preparation and circumstances can make for a very terrible experience.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFreeman View Post
    Geez, the media. Like the motive for the attack matters. And talk about closing the barn door after the horse is gone,"Police have stepped up patrols in the area," wow, I bet they all feel secure now. All kudos to the LEOs, but there just aren't enough of them to protect everyone, nor do I want to live in a country where there are that many of them!
    "Be justified. Blood may be easily wiped from the sword.
    It cannot, however, be put back from where it came." --Quicksabre

Home invaders = dead invaders
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Quote Originally Posted by bladenbullet View Post
    because they would say the couple would have been killed if they had guns...they can reason their way out of anything...it doesnt have to make sense...

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

If there was to be anything good come out of this, we could only hope that this was yet another person that has learned something the hard way and maybe they will think ahead a little more, instead of this will never happen to me attitude. Maybe they were anti. Nevermind. Then they'll just move to Chicago where nothing bad goes down and there is no need to protect yourself.

The dog is man's best friend; the firearm, a close 2nd.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Quote Originally Posted by bladenbullet View Post
    because they would say the couple would have been killed if they had guns...they can ignorantly blabber their way out of anything...it doesnt have to make sense...
    Fixed it for ya. If they truly reasoned, they actually may see the error of their ways.

The only thing that can stop these dirtbag oxygen thieves is lead, and lots of it.
    The sooner people learn to arm themselves and become more aware about the real world, this disgusting stuff will continue...
    Last edited by RETSUPT99; June 26th, 2010 at 01:36 PM.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

This is why I carry at home.

It won't solve every problem, but it'll sure solve some of them better than being unarmed.

remember 100% of home invasion happens at home!
    got to texas as fast as i could...Fuhgeddaboudit!

Senior Member Array CCWFlaRuger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    The only thing that can stop these dirtbag oxygen thieves is lead, and lots of it.
    The sooner people learn to arm themselves and become more aware about the real world, this disgusting stuff will continue...

Retsup, will you be my mentor? Seems you're worldly experience gives you just about all the best answers.
    "You will not rise to the occasion and you will not default to your level of training. You WILL ONLY default to the level of training you have mastered."
    -Ruger P345; LCP
    -Mossberg 590A1; Model 42
    -Phoenix Arms Raven

Quote Originally Posted by grady View Post

It won't solve every problem, but it'll sure solve some of them better than being unarmed.
    Me too!!!!!!
    NOT LIVING IN FEAR, JUST READY!!!
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
    nor the arrow for its swiftness,
    nor the warrior for his glory.
    I love only that which they defend.
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links