Ohio Concealed Carry Permit Holder Fires Back; UPDATE - Page 2

Ohio Concealed Carry Permit Holder Fires Back; UPDATE

This is a discussion on Ohio Concealed Carry Permit Holder Fires Back; UPDATE within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Not enough facts to form any hard opinions on the 4 involved. I do, however, find it interesting that the residents appear to want people ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37

Thread: Ohio Concealed Carry Permit Holder Fires Back; UPDATE

  1. #16
    VIP Member
    Array ksholder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,974
    Not enough facts to form any hard opinions on the 4 involved. I do, however, find it interesting that the residents appear to want people to inform them of their reasons for using public streets. Whether the residents like it or not, the 4 guys had as much right to be there as the residents did.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

    "When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

    You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.


  2. #17
    GM
    GM is offline
    VIP Member Array GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,866
    I might be missing something here, but considering what the article says I do not think it was any "good guy" involved
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

  3. #18
    VIP Member Array dukalmighty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    15,179
    All I got was some guys handing out fliers so he can touch peoples brains,but now he has to rethink
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

  4. #19
    Member Array Winston Smit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    45
    From the above link to the story- a comment!

    fyi channel 12. you say that it doesn't sound right that marc conyers was asking for directions and that people are known for dealing drugs on boal street. well marc conyers is my brother and he has never sold or did drugs a day in his life. as a matter of fact since he has been home he has given back to the community, by teaching tai chi and other karate classes at the neighborhood house and takes his time to talk to kids about doing something with their lives and not hanging on corners and selling drugs. stop freaking judging and accept the fact that all black men are not criminals or black people period. reality check you all need to learn how to be more open minded and not let your personal views cloud your judgement. because you were totally wrong in this case.

  5. #20
    Distinguished Member Array LanceORYGUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ORYGUN
    Posts
    1,517
    Cincinnati does have a nasty drug problem that the city is struggling with.

    This man below, Robert Prosser, was arrested in Cincinnati just this past week for selling drugs, and for being a known drug addict in possession of a firearm:





    Judging from his booking photo, he does look like he may be guilty of being a drug addict. He does not look very well for a man that is still in his 40's.
    .

  6. #21
    Ex Member Array MadMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,095
    I know I've posted this before, but it still fits....


  7. #22
    VIP Member Array bsnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    2,258
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceORYGUN View Post
    Cincinnati does have a nasty drug problem that the city is struggling with.

    This man below, Robert Prosser, was arrested in Cincinnati just this past week for selling drugs, and for being a known drug addict in possession of a firearm:





    Judging from his booking photo, he does look like he may be guilty of being a drug addict. He does not look very well for a man that is still in his 40's.
    .


    This dude looks like a for real Zoomie to me!
    Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. PSALM 144:1

    I CLING to my guns and my Bible.

  8. #23
    Member Array WhatGun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Loudoun County, VA
    Posts
    80
    leave it to the media! once they finally pick a story to spin positive for the CCW crowd, its questionable at best.

  9. #24
    Distinguished Member Array LanceORYGUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ORYGUN
    Posts
    1,517
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnow View Post
    This dude looks like a for real Zoomie to me!
    The guy is only in his mid-40's

    Do you think that he looks this way due to using?

    .

  10. #25
    Moderator
    Array RETSUPT99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    45,339



    Confusing article, grammar corrections, and pictures of 'whacked out' people...all in one thread, Wow!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

    ***********************************
    Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

  11. #26
    Member Array bomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ft. Myers, Florida
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by XDM40cal View Post
    Ok i think i got the Giz of it...
    .


    that's the funniest thing i have read on the interwebs in weeks

  12. #27
    VIP Member Array oakchas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    7,558
    Somebody got shot. Somebody had a permit. Some people tried to touch people's brains with fliers. Drugs are being sold in areas with nice views. Some folks don't understand what was being said by the professsional news people. There are bodily fluids about. Other people from this city age very young due to the drugs, they look like zombies. Cats can look like zombies, too. Somebody commented about stereotyping blacks (it was a black cat...)?
    And Don Corleone doesn't much care for it...
    I am just trying to translate here... HTH, but I doubt it...

    Charlie
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

  13. #28
    Member Array BMOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceORYGUN View Post
    Cincinnati does have a nasty drug problem that the city is struggling with.

    This man below, Robert Prosser, was arrested in Cincinnati just this past week for selling drugs, and for being a known drug addict in possession of a firearm:





    Judging from his booking photo, he does look like he may be guilty of being a drug addict. He does not look very well for a man that is still in his 40's.
    .
    Tales from the Crypt

  14. #29
    Senior Member Array sdprof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Near the Black Hills of SD
    Posts
    1,135
    That so called transcript of the broadcast has a lot of mistakes.

    One example: Arthur Phelps of CIRV did not say anything about "touching brains", he said "change mindset"

    (dang it, there goes the zombie connection )
    ~~~~~
    The only common sense gun legislation was written about 224 years ago.

    I carry always not because I go places trouble is likely, but because trouble has a habit of not staying in its assigned zone.

  15. #30
    Senior Member Array kavity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by WC145 View Post
    That's the most poorly written news article I've ever read.
    I agree with this 100%

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Musician and Concealed Carry Permit Holder
    By JoJoGunn in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: September 24th, 2010, 06:27 PM
  2. Ohio Concealed Carry Permit Holder Fires Back; UPDATE
    By Bassetdad in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: July 11th, 2010, 10:12 AM
  3. Undercover LEO vs. permit holder shooting UPDATE
    By packin45 in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: December 24th, 2007, 10:25 AM
  4. Concealed carry permit holder shoots suspect
    By thirtyonebravo in forum In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: January 27th, 2007, 12:41 AM
  5. Man with concealed-carry permit shoots gunman (Ohio)
    By ExSoldier in forum In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: June 6th, 2005, 05:48 AM

Search tags for this page

bad guys shot by concealed carry permit holders
,
ccw holder crossfire
,

conceal carry permit ohio

,
concealed carry permit holder injures others in crossfire
,
marc conyers cincinnati arrested
,
marc conyers cincinnati ohio shooting
,
marc conyers ohio
,
marc conyers shootout
,

ohio ccw license

,
ohio ccw updates
,
permit holder shoot ohio
,
william coplen, boal street, cincinnati, ohio
Click on a term to search for related topics.