Repeat offender kills Missouri couple.

This is a discussion on Repeat offender kills Missouri couple. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; http://www.ky3.com/news/local/Lebano...-99316014.html LEBANON, Mo.-- Investigators believe a man from Lebanon with a long criminal history killed an elderly couple who lived near Bennett Spring State Park, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Repeat offender kills Missouri couple.

http://www.ky3.com/news/local/Lebano...-99316014.html

LEBANON, Mo.-- Investigators believe a man from Lebanon with a long criminal history killed an elderly couple who lived near Bennett Spring State Park, and then tried to burn their bodies to destroy the evidence. Jesse Driskill, 30, is charged with two counts of first-degree murder, two counts of armed criminal action, and two counts of first-degree burglary.

A probable cause statement used as the basis of the charges says Driskill murdered Johnnie Wilson, 82, and Coleen Wilson, 76. Investigators say there are signs the woman was sexually assaulted. Both had head injuries, and were covered in blankets. An accelerant was found on the blankets but investigators say it failed to light.

According to the probable cause statement, Driskill told investigators the victims caught him trying to steal property at their isolated rural home on Marigold Drive north of the state park late Monday night. When the Wilsons confronted him, investigators say, Driskill used a gun to force them into the home, where he shot both of them in the back of the head.
    Don't do things you don't want to explain to the Paramedics!

Stupidity should be painful.

I'm with "Ted Nugent" on this... I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders!"

Learn it... know it... live it!

I lived next door to Hickory County for over 12 years. Not saying I'm profiling here, but guys who looked like that are all over down in that area. I know for a fact many of them are ex-con's and almost all of them are jobless, which say's they are still involved in crime to sustain themselves.

I've met a lot of people like this while living down in that area. No amount of prison time will get them to change their ways or lifestyle. The way they look at it is, they are either in prison or out of prison. To them, it doesn't matter how long they are out, because they are just as comfortable in prison as they are out of prison. When on the outside, they just "do their thing" until they get caught for the next offense. Of course they'd prefer to stay out as long as possible, but they don't seem to worry too much about it.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Sad results of our revolving door system.

Here are pictures of the victims and the scum that killed them.
    Attached Images
    Don't do things you don't want to explain to the Paramedics!

Stupidity should be painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    I'm with "Ted Nugent" on this... I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders!"
    I will second this opinion! I believe in an eye for an eye. In countries where the laws are upheld to a harsher standard and the LE have less bounds that bind them, the crime rate is much lower.
    KAHR CW45, RIA 1911 Officer, S&W Sigma 9MM, Savage 1907 .32cal(BUG)

VIP Member
    Online court records show Driskill has felony convictions for charges dating back 12 years in Laclede, Hickory and Dallas counties. He's served time in state prisons and county jails. His latest release from prison was June 9. Hickory County Sheriff Ray Tipton also said he started dealing with Driskill before that when he was a juvenile offender.

The adult convictions in circuit courts, all via guilty pleas, are for second-degree burglary in 1999 (5 years of probation, which was later revoked, and a 5-year prison sentence); trespassing in 1999 ($75 fine); second-degree assault in 2002 (5-year prison sentence); domestic assault in 2007 (2 years of probation, which was later revoked, 1-year county jail sentence); second-degree assault in 2008 (5 years of probation and long-term drug treatment program); tampering with physical evidence in a felony in 2008 (2-year prison sentence); and two counts of second-degree burglary in 2009 (two 4-year prison sentences and long-term drug treatment program). He also has numerous traffic offenses on his record.
    Our “catch and release” judicial system at it’s finest, this has to be especially frustrating for LEOs, they catch the dirtbag and a short time later he is back on the street.

Driskill was treated at a hospital on Tuesday after being injured while resisting arrest.
    Such a shame he didn’t resist harder, maybe then he would not require treatment.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Give him a chance....he'll turn his life around folks. He promises.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Quote Originally Posted by stevem174 View Post
    Here are pictures of the victims and the scum that killed them.
    Good grief...That guy just screams BG. I'd be on high alert if someone like him came around.
    What a dirtbag. May the couple rest in peace and he burn in hell.
    Semper Paratus

‎"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

give him the needle this time
    Glock 19
    Kahr PM9
    LMT-M4
    Mossberg 590
    Shodan, Jujutsu

No chair, no gas, no needle...bind him tightly and toss him to the gators.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

That feeding frenzy that happened down south earlier this week would be a good spot..
    Glock 19
    Kahr PM9
    LMT-M4
    Mossberg 590
    Shodan, Jujutsu

OD*
    Quote Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
    give him the needle this time
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."

The so called justice system is too busy incarcerating dope users to be bothered with repeat offenders like this scumbag. What ever happened to three strikes and you're in for a very long time?

what a scum bag.

Death by firing squad,worthless scum like him need to see it coming
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links