BAD... Officer killed in Phoenix drug shootout.

This is a discussion on BAD... Officer killed in Phoenix drug shootout. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; PHOENIX, Ariz. — At least one police officer and two suspects were killed Wednesday when a gunbattle erupted during an undercover drug operation in Phoenix, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BAD... Officer killed in Phoenix drug shootout.

BAD... Officer killed in Phoenix drug shootout.

PHOENIX, Ariz. — At least one police officer and two suspects were killed Wednesday when a gunbattle erupted during an undercover drug operation in Phoenix, police said.

The shootout left two other officers wounded and two other suspects hospitalized with non life-threatening injuries, said Sgt. Steve Martos, a Phoenix police spokesman.

Two more suspects were detained and being questioned, Martos said. A seventh was being sought.

All three officers were from the Chandler Police Department. One was pronounced dead at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix, authorities said. One of the wounded officers was in critical condition at the same hospital while the other was in stable condition.

2. Remove Ads

sounds like a big sting. I hope they catch the rest of these jack wagons
    Glock 19
    Kahr PM9
    LMT-M4
    Mossberg 590
    Shodan, Jujutsu

I would be willing to bet money that most of the people involved are Illegal aliens,they have 0 respect for authority and will try to shoot their way out if they think they can,sounds like somebody was hiding in a closet and came out shooting
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Horrible situation, three of my teachers at the college I go to are Chandler Police Detectives, thoughts and prayers to those officers and their families!

Charge all of them with 3 counts of murder.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    You cant mention undocumented imigrants! Where's Hopyard?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mprp View Post
    Charge all of them with 3 counts of murder.
    Does AZ have that law? The one where if anyone dies as a result of a felony, anyone participating the the felony can be charged?

I wish every State did.

Great law IMHO.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Quote Originally Posted by DaveH View Post
    Does AZ have that law? The one where if anyone dies as a result of a felony, anyone participating the the felony can be charged?

I wish every State did.

Great law IMHO.
    Yes they do it is called felony murder rule

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnieNWillis View Post
    You cant mention undocumented imigrants! Where's Hopyard?
    Its more like you can't mention unconstitutional behavior without hearing from me. I don't care at all about illegal immigrants, only that they be treated as human beings and in a manner consistent with our constitution. Bye Ernie.

Someone let me know who these BG drug dealers turned out to be, not what Ernie or Duke, guesses them to be. Not that it matters. They will go to jail where they belong regardless of who they happen to be.

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    Its more like you can't mention unconstitutional behavior without hearing from me. I don't care at all about illegal immigrants, only that they be treated as human beings and in a manner consistent with our constitution. Bye Ernie.

Someone let me know who these BG drug dealers turned out to be, not what Ernie or Duke, guesses them to be. Not that it matters. They will go to jail where they belong regardless of who they happen to be.

Hopyard I knew you wouldn't dissapoint. How are things in Brazos Co. these days?

Regardless of thier citizenship status ......... I hope ALL involved get busted and placed on the fast track to death row.

Prayers to those LEO's and thier families left behind to keep fighting the fight.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpencerB View Post
    Yes they do it is called felony murder rule
    Good!

Hope it is used in this case!
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    Its more like you can't mention unconstitutional behavior without hearing from me. I don't care at all about illegal immigrants, only that they be treated as human beings and in a manner consistent with our constitution.
    [emphasis added]
    + 1

It's the failure of the Feds to treat illegals "as human beings and in a manner consistent with our constitution" as they are being processed for being illegals.

Just last week, a local LEO was venting to me about an ICE agent refusing to pick up an illegal being released from jail for a misdemeanor because the crime wasn't serious enough.

Crime wasn't serious enough???

What part of "illegal" doesn't the Feds understand??

Why does an illegal need to commit another crime (much less a serious crime) to be processed "as human beings and in a manner consistent with our constitution" on the way out.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Death penalty sought for 2 maybe 3 suspects in Chandler Detective Carlos Ledesmas murder

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/D...105395938.html

treated as human beings and in a manner consistent with our constitution.
    The privleges and protections of the Constitution should be reserved for those that are here legally.

Biker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links