3 Illegal Aliens Try to Rob Off Duty Cop!

3 Illegal Aliens Try to Rob Off Duty Cop!

This is a discussion on 3 Illegal Aliens Try to Rob Off Duty Cop! within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Three armed felons crossed the US border, and tried to rob an off duty El Paso, Texas police officer dressed in civilian clothes, while he ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 3 Illegal Aliens Try to Rob Off Duty Cop!

Exclamation 3 Illegal Aliens Try to Rob Off Duty Cop!

Three armed felons crossed the US border, and tried to rob an off duty El Paso, Texas police officer dressed in civilian clothes, while he stood in front of a bank.

The plan was for two of them to grab his backpack and toss it to an accomplice on a stolen motorcycle.

However, the well prepared police officer shot all of them, managing to kill two immediately. The third one was shot in both arms and bled to death before help arrived.

This is how much the US taxpayer would have had to pay to prosecute these worthless thugs:

Arrest and detention for 1 night = -$6,000
    Transportation for deportation back to Mexico the next day = -$1000
    Air time for Obama to apologize in 30 min speech $25,007,000

What it actually cost:
    Four .40 rounds = $1.00
    Taxpayer savings = $25,006,999.00

They Picked The Wrong Man to Rob - Only in TEXAS!
    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES.
    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .40 S&W ROUND IS ABOUT 1225 FEET PER SECOND.

ExSoldier's note: I have a pic as soon as I can figure out how to crop it, I'll post it, but it IS sort of graphic.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ExSoldier; July 29th, 2010 at 08:36 PM. Reason: INSERT PIC
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Glad the officer is ok and man good thing his SA was up, 3 on 1 is never fun! I am proud to say that I live in Maricopa County and I get to call Sheriff Joe Arpaio my County Sheriff, SB 1070 is causing some protests in downtown Phoenix today! This is exactly why this law went into effect, because illegals do commit crimes!
    SatCong likes this.

Here is the site...
    http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/xdtalk-...-duty-cop.html

I believe I saw these pictures quite a while ago, and it was about a cop in South America (perhaps Colombia or Brazil), same pics, but someone has added a 'badge' to the pic.
    I don't think that this is in TX, but I could be wrong. If you blow up the pic, the badge on the cop is NOT the badge shown at the bottom of the pics.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Administrator
    Life Terminated Undocumented Immigrants.

They had a very day in the U.S.A.

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Here is the site...

I believe I saw these pictures quite a while ago, and it was about a cop in South America (perhaps Colombia or Brazil), same pics, but someone has added a 'badge' to the pic.
    I don't think that this is in TX, but I could be wrong. If you blow up the pic, the badge on the cop is NOT the badge shown at the bottom of the pics.
    I could tell from the moment I read the post that it must be one of those urban legends that get altered and passed around.
    Glock 19
    Kahr PM9
    LMT-M4
    Mossberg 590
    Shodan, Jujutsu

VIP Member
    Here is the site...

^^^YEP^^^^^^

I too saw this last year I think, and it was allegedly from Brazil or the like, but only saw one or two pics.
    Now going to the website linked in rets post, and seeing all those pics, you will see the Italia, and Bravia signs, plus the cars and manner of dress do not seem indicative of the US. I could be wrong though.

In any case, he sure rained on their parade, didn't he.

Reminds me of that video of that Chinese undercover woman shooting the scissor wielding perp by the storefront..
    They sure don't mess around in some countries, while others are weenies. Uhhh,, like Great Britain for instance.

You will never begin in the fight you have planned for. You will begin in the fight the other guy has planned for.
    Move in a manner that leads him into your fight should he press his attack.
    Mathew Courtney
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Here is the site...

YOU are correct. This picture is not related to any incident in Texas. I believe it was Brazil and if I remember correctly, about 1 to 1 1/2 yrs ago. The story line is close.... they tried to grab his bag while being on motorcycles. .... it didn't work out well for them.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Definitely not the US. I've seen this picture a while back as well. I also think it was from Brazil. There are other pics in the series as well.

Look at the riot police, the other people, the way the people dress, the buildings, and especially the vehicles. None of it is American at all.

OH WELL. Sorry folks. I guess I got duped. Mods, if you want to close the thread it's okay with me, but I still find it fairly instructive. USA or not, somebody ran a game on somebody else who was ready and had plenty of game of his own...
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Quote Originally Posted by ExSoldier View Post
    OH WELL. Sorry folks. I guess I got duped. Mods, if you want to close the thread it's okay with me, but I still find it fairly instructive. USA or not, somebody ran a game on somebody else who was ready and had plenty of game of his own...
    Hey EX...
    Do not feel bad, I did like the story plot and ending. These dirtbags got exactly what they deserved. Uncle Ted WOULD approve.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    ExSoldier don't feel bad, in fact, if you want to go in with me, I need an investor to work on some vacation property in Nigeria, all oceanfront. If you could front me about $10,000, you'll be a millionaire in about 5 years. Let me know! I need to email this guy back by tomorrow.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

This story was reported some three years ago.

It did NOT occur in the US...It was in IIRC Bolivia, Brazil or possibly Peru (South America below Mexico).
    I myself posted the original news report details of this story here at DC.com last year after it floated back up again (the pics) as purported to be something it was not.

The trio were on motor bikes two to one and the other on foot.
    While the LEO was in plain clothes off duty. on foot,and they had tried to lift his backpack while doing so armed.

He took all three at once.
    One died on the scene, another had his leg& foot mangled very badly as a result of the bike crashing from he being shot (this was shown in the pic series) and one other died of his wounds bleeding out in the streets, also shown in the original pic series which was multiple in volume and lengthy in shown time series.
    They basically were given no medical attention. All kinds of not the USA.

If this sites search function were working I could find my posting of this along with _many_ more pics of the incident inside of 30s effort.
    Run a query against Google as this was all over the gunfu sites again like 3 maybe even 4 years ago now.

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Bogus story.
    Yeah, it happened, but in some banana republic.
    I've seen this same photo used in several stories over the years.

Similar type story :

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2010...t_robbers.html

Off-duty cop shoots at robbers in Tremont
    Published: Saturday, July 24, 2010, 11:20 AM Updated: Saturday, July 24, 2010, 12:17 PM
    Michael Sangiacomo, The Plain Dealer

An off-duty Highland Heights police officer shot at three men trying to rob him in Cleveland.
    CLEVELAND, Ohio -- An off-duty Highland Heights police officer shot at three robbers who tried to rob him early this morning.

Cleveland Police Spokesman Sgt. Sammy Morris said the incident occurred around 3 a.m. near West 11th Street and Fairfield Avenue in the Tremont section of Cleveland

Share Police said the 34-year-old Highland Heights officer and a 27-year-old woman were walking to a car when they were approached by three men. One of the robbers pulled a handgun, pointed it at the man, and demanded money.

The man identified himself as a police officer and slowly walked backward toward the car. He pulled out a gun and fired a shot at the robbers, who ran from the scene.

story continues.....
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    +1 for maksmanship.
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links