Will Isreal hit Bushehr?

Will Isreal hit Bushehr?

This is a discussion on Will Isreal hit Bushehr? within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This site is a firearm forum, and before anyone gets lost in posting political comments (possibly against forum rules), if you don't know what Bushehr ...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Will Isreal hit Bushehr?

This site is a firearm forum, and before anyone gets lost in posting political comments (possibly against forum rules), if you don't know what Bushehr is, and the history last time a very similiar event happened, do a search.

Not saying the sky is falling, this has nothing to do with anyone's opinion on the issue, just something big could happen in the next three days, and if you don't know about it, you should.

Again, please forget about your opinion on the matter, as I believe it would lead in a direction contrary to forum rules, I'm just posting something news worthy in an off-topic thread.
    NRA Member
    S&W 642 (no-lock) with .38 Spl +P 135 GR Gold GDHP
    Glock G31 & G33 with .357 Sig 125 GR. SXT Winchester Ranger

Why not? Attacking Iran is far more productive for the world than ethnic cleansing in Palestine.

Either way, I don't care. Israel is halfway around the world and there really isn't a point in the US getting involved.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n3ss View Post
    Why not? Attacking Iran is far more productive for the world than ethnic cleansing in Palestine.

Either way, I don't care. Israel is halfway around the world and there really isn't a point in the US getting involved.
    Huh? USA provides Israel nearly one trillion dollars per year in direct and indirect aid. We have been involved for the past 59 years.
    If you understand, things are just as they are... If you do not understand, things are just as they are....
    - Zen Saying

Quote Originally Posted by SIGP250 View Post
    Huh? USA provides Israel nearly one trillion dollars per year in direct and indirect aid. We have been involved for the past 59 years.
    Not to mentioned we are no fan of Iran..
    Glock 19
    Kahr PM9
    LMT-M4
    Mossberg 590
    Shodan, Jujutsu

Quote Originally Posted by Thanis View Post
    This site is a firearm forum, and before anyone gets lost in posting political comments (possibly against forum rules), if you don't know what Bushehr is, and the history last time a very similiar event happened, do a search.

Not saying the sky is falling, this has nothing to do with anyone's opinion on the issue, just something big could happen in the next three days, and if you don't know about it, you should.

Again, please forget about your opinion on the matter, as I believe it would lead in a direction contrary to forum rules, I'm just posting something news worthy in an off-topic thread.

Given past history and the ramifications, there is a very good chance that this attack will take place!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Administrator
    I think there is a reall good chance it will happen. What I find interesting is that the media talked about this a little bit a while ago. As we draw closer and closer, they get silent.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    WWIII coming soon? China is building up their military for something big as well.

I would not be the least bit surprised. If you remember the Saudis gave them permission to use their air space for an attack about 3 months ago. That was also swept under the rug by our worthless media.

VIP Member
    If they do it will be like the attack back in the 1980s, highly classified and nothing known until it’s over.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

If they strike,I'm gonna assume it will be before the reactor is at full capacity so they don't release a cloud of radiation
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

At this point I really believe that it's a given. They have been extremely clear that they would not allow Iran to acquire nuclear weapons at any cost. And you can't blame them. This nut job over there wants nothing more that to wipe them off the map. It's clear the Obama admin is doing much if anything to stop them Iran while scolding Isreal for their dealings with the Palistinians. Isreal is backed into a corner and it shouldn't be any big surprise when they come out swinging.

They are saying if they want to strike it has to be within the next 3 days
    Glock 19
    Kahr PM9
    LMT-M4
    Mossberg 590
    Shodan, Jujutsu

VIP Member
    I seriously doubt this wil happen. During Desert Storm, Israel was pretty much told by the US not to provoke an incident or it would harm relations with the Arabic coalition members.

Israel striking Busheh as a proxy for the US would not help foreign relations this close to elections.

As in North Korea, my guess is that we would diplomatically appeal to Iran in the form of money and tell Israel not to get involved.
    If you understand, things are just as they are... If you do not understand, things are just as they are....
    - Zen Saying

All I can say is we need to pray for our nation...regardless of what happens I feel this is going to have a very wide ripple effect.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

I think it's the US and Israel , and England against the world. I support Israel.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Links