'vicious thugs' killed pizza delivery man

This is a discussion on 'vicious thugs' killed pizza delivery man within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; 'vicious thugs' killed pizza delivery man These three knuckle draggers need to rot in jail! Sucks for Mr. Nova to be in Mass. He should ...

Thread: 'vicious thugs' killed pizza delivery man

VIP Member

These three knuckle draggers need to rot in jail!

Sucks for Mr. Nova to be in Mass.

He should have tried to get a cpl, THEN deliver pizza.

From article:

(CNN) -- Boston police have arrested three suspects who they say stabbed a Domino's pizza delivery man and drove off in his car.

When Nova arrived, he was stabbed multiple times at the kitchen door, police said.

The group drove off in Nova's car, then left it in a church parking lot, WCVB reported, citing a police report. They took about $100 Nova was carrying -- and the pizza -- with them.

Site;
    http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/06/...ath/index.html
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

People who work hard and try to make an honest living getting murdered by those who do neither. It makes my blood boil. I suppose some activist group will have a "March for Justice" on behalf the of the perps? I think we'd all like to give those three scumbags the justice they deserve.

Pizza delivery is dangerous work.

I've worked for Domino's for many years. A friend of mine was murdered in the same way; delivered pizza to customer, ambushed by three guys with knives, stabbed to death, money stolen. His attackers are still at large. Before this incident (and since), I've always had my gun with me, I don't care what the company's policy is. Fortunately for me, though, Louisiana state law protects me when it comes to this delicate issue.
    A CCW is like a parachute; if you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Just a little tidbit of information, for those that care, and if I recall correctly;

Richard Davis, the founder of Second Chance Body Armor, got the idea for concealable body armor after being shot as a pizza delivery driver.

Biker

This is very sad. Situations like this is why some places refuse to deliver to certain areas or don't deliver after dark. Soon more places will just be carry-out.
    My family: Glock 19, SW Sigma 40VE, Ruger SP101(.357), GSG-5k pistol (MP5 clone)(.22LR), Makarov .380

I'm with Uncle Ted, what this country needs is more 'dead offenders', not repeat offenders.
    These dirtbags would qualify under his plan.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Brings to mind a Willie Nelson song, Beer for our Horses... and the lyrics "it's time we put a few more in the ground".
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

There is only one treatment for this kind of disease.

sad sad case. these thugs should be hung by their toe nails, then given an electrical current larger than what is compatible with life. All for 100 bucks and some pizza; thugs probably don't see the error of their ways.

A honest hard working immigrant doing what it takes to make in a foreign country, and this is how it ends for him. My thoughts go out to his family.
    funwitHK
    Aim Low, don't be Disappointed, and Reach your Goals.

Just my not so humble opinion, but some days pizza delivery makes police work look like a cake walk.

At least cops are issued guns and vests, most have a dash camera at least, and usually backup can be called in . . . . we have to resort to carrying under our manager's radar and if you fail to return to the store it might be an hour before they even think to call to check on you....
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them. -- John Wayne as John B. Books in "The Shootist"

GM
    Very sad.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BikerRN View Post
    Just a little tidbit of information, for those that care, and if I recall correctly;

Richard Davis, the founder of Second Chance Body Armor, got the idea for concealable body armor after being shot as a pizza delivery driver.

Biker
    Tis true according to Wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chance_(body_armor)

I worked part time as a pizza delivery driver for a while, there were a couple of areas in town where we would not deliver at night unless I was working. The boss knew I carried and the caller was told to meet me under a streetlight with cash in hand, I would not get out of my truck and if no one was there there was no delivery. Never had a problem and actually got some good tips from those areas.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

To get an LTC-A out of Boston is extremely difficult.
    Not impossible if you are politically connected, which the common man never mind a pizza delivery driver with two other jobs is all kinds of not.

In MA each town/city has individual right to assess and allow/prevent a resident applicant toward being allowed to possess never mind carry (highest degree permit) a firearm.
    Dude didn't have a chance thanks to long standing Boston PD political policy.

Very sad.

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

his is very sad. Situations like this is why some places refuse to deliver to certain areas or don't deliver after dark. Soon more places will just be carry-out.

Rev Al and Jesse say it's a racist policy and a conspiracy by the Tea Party

Its not racist. Its to protect the lives of individuals. Someone dying over a $10 pizza special that Pizza Hut is running is just pointless.
    My family: Glock 19, SW Sigma 40VE, Ruger SP101(.357), GSG-5k pistol (MP5 clone)(.22LR), Makarov .380

Sponsored Links