Good: Robbery Attempt

Good: Robbery Attempt

This is a discussion on Good: Robbery Attempt within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; First watch this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcpx8...eature=related Then watch this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqSYe...eature=related...

Good lord, with that woman as a witness the robber doesn't stand a chance. She's got every detail burned into her memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock23MI View Post
    Good lord, with that woman as a witness the robber doesn't stand a chance. She's got every detail burned into her memory.
    I don't know about that. She thought her friends were the ones that got shot, but it was the robber who got shot. She did not see anything. She was too busy counting to 2000.

Quote Originally Posted by JJVP View Post
    I don't know about that. She thought her friends were the ones that got shot, but it was the robber who got shot. She did not see anything. She was too busy counting to 2000.
    Twice!
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

-Will Rogers

Im a big fan of the .22LR for bear defense.
    Just shoot the guy next to you in the knee and run like heck.

LOL. Who thinks of this stuff? I've never watched a news report and thought to myself..."I'm gonna spend a couple of hours making this into a song".

Quote Originally Posted by JJVP View Post
    Yep.
    Typical 'witness' stuff too...All kinds of convincing in manner and verbal tone, but if you just listen to her she states a number of times she didn't see jack as she was too busy counting to four thousand (!) with her head and face down actively trying to _not_ look at the robbers, as she backed it on up as her daddy taught her while feeling faint.

She was though hilarious...But seriously imgine this is the person who says that you (or I) were the person that did her or some other persons wrong.
    You're ID'd from a line up and there she is on the stand telling this story with ferocity.
    Meanwhile as actual fact you had been out on a walk taking in some fresh air or she had seen you at the store she was in just prior to this one but got her memory facts mixed up.
    Poof, you go to jail/prison or could even wind up on death row which has happened many more times than once. : |

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Links