Another Phoenix Home Invasion and Kidnapping...

This is a discussion on Another Phoenix Home Invasion and Kidnapping... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/T...102856419.html...

Thread: Another Phoenix Home Invasion and Kidnapping...

Operation Enduring Freedom Veteran

When the victims opened the door, the suspects forced their way inside. Police said the suspects demanded drugs and money before kidnapping the two men.
    Police said right after the men were kidnapped, the woman and the child left the scene and went to a friend's house. Investigators said it was two hours before she called the police. Detectives are trying to determine what happened during that time.
    Police said they're not sure if the victims were specifically targeted or if this was a random incident.
    1st: they opened the door
    2nd: why would the invaders demand drugs?
    3rd: suspicious delay on the woman's part; to call police.

Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Most if not all of these kidnappings are a result of the "victim" being either a competing "coyote" or competing drug dealer. They were involved in an "industry" where these risks are the end result. I am not going to say I don't feel sorry for them but if that is the case, they reaped what they sowed. I only feel sorry for the innocent children who have to live like that.

A lot to the story doesn't add up. They ransacked the place and took the 2 MEN with them and asked for a ransom on the men. Why not take the woman and child? Then the woman goes over to a friends place and doesn't call the police for two hours. The men are released, with the assumption they weren't hurt, and no one could give a description. The whole situation smells fishy to me.
    My family: Glock 19, SW Sigma 40VE, Ruger SP101(.357), GSG-5k pistol (MP5 clone)(.22LR), Makarov .380

Quote Originally Posted by Nino Brown View Post
    A lot to the story doesn't add up. They ransacked the place and took the 2 MEN with them and asked for a ransom on the men. Why not take the woman and child? Then the woman goes over to a friends place and doesn't call the police for two hours. The men are released, with the assumption they weren't hurt, and no one could give a description. The whole situation smells fishy to me.
    I sure hope the police don't assume they might be illegals. Eric Holder will be mad.

Didn’t call police for 2 hrs – worried about being deported.

She only needed 10 minutes to rehide the drugs.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. Albert Einstein

"People in Arizona carry guns," said a Chandler police spokesman. "You better be careful about who you are picking on."

Sponsored Links