This is out of control now: Mexican bandits entered US waters - Page 3

This is out of control now: Mexican bandits entered US waters

This is a discussion on This is out of control now: Mexican bandits entered US waters within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by EB31 They hiring for Border Patrol Agents? :) You bet they are. 1600 to be hired asap. But ya gotta be able ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: This is out of control now: Mexican bandits entered US waters

Quote Originally Posted by EB31 View Post
    They hiring for Border Patrol Agents? :)
    You bet they are. 1600 to be hired asap. But ya gotta be able to swim the muddy and run like a deer. LOL
    Glock G22 .40 Cal.
    SA 1911 A-1 .45 ACP

The Mexico border mayors say it is the U.S. fault the border is so dangerous. Reason being they are letting the illegal Mexicans out of prison on the U.S. side and putting them across the border. Nothing mentioned that the Mexican gov't. should keep them from crossing over the border in the first place. Oh, and the mayors said the U.S. should fly the parolees to central Mexico...... at our expense so they are not on the border. LOL Yep, it's always the fault of the U.S. when things go wrong.
    Glock G22 .40 Cal.
    SA 1911 A-1 .45 ACP

Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BikerRN View Post
    This:

If I illegally enter in to Mexico I expect worse that what I would condone for Mexicans illegally entering our country.

Being one that wishes that illegal aliens were shot on sight, not out of blood lust but rather out of frustration for the economic hardships they have brought the border region, crime levels, and lack of respect for our sovereignty and borders, I would expect the same from mexicans defending their homeland.

It's real simple folks, Mexico is a great place, for Mexicans. I'll stay in America, which is a great place for Americans. If you go to a "bad" place, don't be suprised if "bad" things happen.

Biker
    Once again I'm in complete agreement.

The MH-60L DAP...we need a few of these on the borders.
    http://www.guncopter.com/mh-60-dap/ ...problem solvers!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    Retsupt,

Aside from the foolishness of wanting a hot war with Mexico, or of desiring to shoot people as Biker RN suggested and as your guncopter idea implies, I have to wonder what problem you think the gunship would solve. Not the one we are discussing in this thread I don't think.

These folks illegally entered Mexico. They knowingly crossed the border demarcation from our side to the Mexican side.

What they got is no different from what you and others are suggesting we should do-- except it was perpetrated (maybe) by
    BGs instead of the Mexican equivalent of BP/ICE.

Keep in mind what occurred. And don't go to Mexico. Don't go to Mexico.

Even 15 -18 years back when kiddo was in College, my biggest fear was the he and some buds would decide to do a joy ride to a border town one weekend. My mantra to him till both of us were sick of it was, "don't go to Mexico."

I don't know what is so hard about that for folks --especially like the ones we are discussing-- who live on the border to understand. It ain't safe. Do it at your own risk.
    Last edited by Hopyard; October 2nd, 2010 at 10:09 PM. Reason: To remove stuff. See JD's post 36 below.

JD
    Administrator
    Hopyard, think 5-6 miles from the shoreline as in they were 5-6 miles away from the shoreline when attacked by boat.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Hopyard, think 5-6 miles from the shoreline as in they were 5-6 miles away from the shoreline when attacked by boat.
    Ooops. My mistake. Thanks.

Wow, that was a bad misreading. Onward.

(Post 35 above is going to be edited to remove that idiotic mistake I made.)
    Last edited by Hopyard; October 2nd, 2010 at 10:08 PM. Reason: To add stuff in parentheses.

I guess I can't see what gunships could have solved in this case. They were in Mexico illeagally, someone died, but we (I use that term loosely) should kill on sight anyone who crosses the border and this is a good thing? I honestly don't think your average illeagal immigrant is a stone cold killer but that's exactly what's being advocated here. If we start shooting folks at the border we aren't any better than the "scum" we intend to protect against. I'm a patriot as much as anyone, but I'm not a blind patriot, when patriotism becomes blind, well that can lead to nationalism and facism. Ask some folks that lived in Germany during the 20's and 30's. As has already been said, just stay away from Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    Retsupt,

Aside from the foolishness of wanting a hot war with Mexico, or of desiring to shoot people as Biker RN suggested and as your guncopter idea implies, I have to wonder what problem you think the gunship would solve. Not the one we are discussing in this thread I don't think.

These folks illegally entered Mexico. They knowingly crossed the border demarcation from our side to the Mexican side.

What they got is no different from what you and others are suggesting we should do-- except it was perpetrated (maybe) by
    BGs instead of the Mexican equivalent of BP/ICE.

Keep in mind what occurred. And don't go to Mexico. Don't go to Mexico.

Even 15 -18 years back when kiddo was in College, my biggest fear was the he and some buds would decide to do a joy ride to a border town one weekend. My mantra to him till both of us were sick of it was, "don't go to Mexico."

I don't know what is so hard about that for folks --especially like the ones we are discussing-- who live on the border to understand. It ain't safe. Do it at your own risk.
    Well for one thing, it could clean out the area in AZ where the government put up signs warning AMERICANS where they cannot go (on American soil) because of Mexican drug runners.

As for a 'hot war', we're already in a hot war in many of our border towns...it's just not been labeled that as of yet.

As always Hop, it's OMO, and I respect yours.
    Last edited by RETSUPT99; October 3rd, 2010 at 06:38 PM.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    Now, now, do be careful since our leader will simply tell us that we have to be more tolerant with diversity in mind.
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

Hopyard,

Please don't go misinterpreting what I typed.

I have no desire to kill or shoot anyone, yet the situation on the border is such that it has become a war that we Americans are forced to fight with both hands tied behind our backs because of ineffective leadership, lack of enforcement of our laws, and too much consideration and concern for a nation not our own.

I'm tired of the United States being Mexico's welfare solution. If it takes a real war to get Mexico to change it's ways and manage it's problems, so be it. We have done that in other countries, so why not in the land of the Aztec? As it stands now, America is headed in to oblivion due to it's lack of others respecting her borders. Drastic times calls for drastic measures, and these are indeed drastic times.

Biker

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BikerRN View Post
    Hopyard,

Please don't go misinterpreting what I typed.

I have no desire to kill or shoot anyone, yet the situation on the border is such that it has become a war that we Americans are forced to fight with both hands tied behind our backs because of ineffective leadership, lack of enforcement of our laws, and too much consideration and concern for a nation not our own.

I'm tired of the United States being Mexico's welfare solution. If it takes a real war to get Mexico to change it's ways and manage it's problems, so be it. We have done that in other countries, so why not in the land of the Aztec? As it stands now, America is headed in to oblivion due to it's lack of others respecting her borders. Drastic times calls for drastic measures, and these are indeed drastic times.

Biker
    +10
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    +10
    And RE: BikerRN

These are not drastic times. There is a serious problem, but one well short of needing a military adventure e.g., as Noriega and Panama was alleged to be.

I'm not interested in a hot war as a solution. There are better ways.

I'm not interested in wanton killing.

And, I'm not interested in telling other people they should lend us their children to do the fighting. Sorry, been there and done that and seen that 40-50 years ago. That gets reserved for the gravest extreme, not 'cause someone gets up one day with a grudge and a grievance. Again, we've been there and done that, and not all that long ago.

I think those who want a military solution completely miss the fact that the other side just might get a few licks in during the process. Are you serious in wanting calamity on our border? On our coast? Can you imagine the refugee problems that would be set in motion on both sides of the border? Can you imagine Texans fleeing the hot zones for OK and being turned back at that border as unwanted refugees? Think it can't happen? Think again.

kpw
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    And RE: BikerRN

These are not drastic times.
    Strongly disagree and it's just getting worse. We have been invaded by an estimated 12-20 million illegals that have put a severe financial burden on this country, elevated crime in many areas and have well-armed cartel gangs operating with near impunity along the border regions and a neighboring country that is incapable and/or unwilling to deal with them and places the blame on us. That is a pretty drastic situation that without some drastic measures, is only going to get far worse. Hardly just a grudge or a grievance anymore.
    "In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power." -
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kpw View Post
    Strongly disagree and it's just getting worse. We have been invaded by an estimated 12-20 million illegals that have put a severe financial burden on this country, elevated crime in many areas and have well-armed cartel gangs operating with near impunity along the border regions and a neighboring country that is incapable and/or unwilling to deal with them and places the blame on us. That is a pretty drastic situation that without some drastic measures, is only going to get far worse. Hardly just a grudge or a grievance anymore.
    Remember what Colin Powell said about China Shop rules? I don't think I want to own a stake in Mexico, thank you.

I've had enough and seen enough in my life. I can get it into perspective. The gun, and wanton violence, isn't the solution to this one. One man gets shot going where he shouldn't have and some here want war. Amazing.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Sponsored Links