Bad- six armed robberies in 7 days!

This is a discussion on Bad- six armed robberies in 7 days! within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Seems there is a local BG deciding to knock off fast food joints. All within a couple blocks of each other. One of the videos ...

Thread: Bad- six armed robberies in 7 days!

Bad- six armed robberies in 7 days!

Seems there is a local BG deciding to knock off fast food joints. All within a couple blocks of each other. One of the videos shows a local owner OC'ing a pistol in his back pocket. When asked what will happen to the robber, one of the waitresses responds, "Sumbody'll kill em." That pretty much sums up what I'm thinking. I'm actually surprised no one was carrying in any of the restaurants.

"Henry Townsend who runs a sporting goods store has not been hit by the robbers but has close friends who have been.

Henry was seen Thursday carrying a 9mm pistol in his back pocket. "Because I don't want my friends to get hurt and I don't want to get hurt."

Townsend said his message to the robber would be to stop what he is doing."

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13280719
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

2. Remove Ads

Six robberies in eight days? This dirtbag is on a collision course with a bullet.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Six robberies in eight days? This dirtbag is on a collision course with a bullet.
    Let's hope so.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

I'm thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefjason View Post
    When asked what will happen to the robber, one of the waitresses responds, "Sumbody'll kill em." That pretty much sums up what I'm thinking. I'm actually surprised no one was carrying in any of the restaurants.
    If there were someone carrying while in the restaurant would you expect them to shoot the guy?
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Unfortunately, all those loose lipped individuals may cause this bg to become more nerveous and dangerous to unarmed victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Sig35seven View Post
    If there were someone carrying while in the restaurant would you expect them to shoot the guy?
    Depends on the situation. If one can sit tight and ride it out, ready to act if needed. Then fine. One robbery he herded the employees, and I believe some customers, into the kitchen area. That would not sit well with me. YMMV

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

VIP Member

^^^^I'm thinking^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Coke or methamphetamine addict.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefjason View Post
    Depends on the situation. If one can sit tight and ride it out, ready to act if needed. Then fine. One robbery he herded the employees, and I believe some customers, into the kitchen area. That would not sit well with me. YMMV
    ^^^^^^NOR I^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If that were to happen I would most likely at an opportune moment cash in his right to breath card.

Thank God he did not read the part about when herding people into the back or the walk-in cooler, that its now time to shoot them.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    If that were to happen I would most likely at an opportune moment cash in his right to breath card.

Thank God he did not read the part about when herding people into the back or the walk-in cooler, that its now time to shoot them.
    I looked at my wife and told her very seriously, if that ever happens in a store we are in it's game on. And considering the town it's in, and the drug of choice in this area, my bet is on meth.

Links