Innocent 8-Year Old Stabbed...

This is a discussion on Innocent 8-Year Old Stabbed... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Bang Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang reload bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Innocent 8-Year Old Stabbed...

Bang Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang reload bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 21bubba View Post
    Show me where the article said anything about on or off medication, schitzo or not. The guy needed some good old fashion, quickly administered street justice. Stop trying to make up a lame excuse.
    I'm not making up an excuse. People don't just walk up to a kid and repeatedly stab him for no reason whatsoever. There has to be a driving motive, a purpose, a gain, or an act of insanity. If there was no criminal motive then it makes sense to consider schizophrenic hallucinations. At least that provides an explanation for the inexplicable.

Yes, the article didn't say anything about motive because the guy it said wasn't talking.

Did he deserve a lead treatment at the instant the action was happening? Of course. Anyone nearby who was armed had a legal right to step in to save the boy's life. That aspect of things doesn't mean the attacker is a mentally healthy guy; just that he got lucky and no one did him in.

And of course any revenge taken after the threat had ceased would be criminal by itself.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Bang Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang reload bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang
    Remember the thread about the pharmacist? No bang after the threat stops!

Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    I'm not making up an excuse. People don't just walk up to a kid and repeatedly stab him for no reason whatsoever. There has to be a driving motive, a purpose, a gain, or an act of insanity. If there was no criminal motive then it makes sense to consider schizophrenic hallucinations. At least that provides an explanation for the inexplicable.

Yes, the article didn't say anything about motive because the guy it said wasn't talking.

Did he deserve a lead treatment at the instant the action was happening? Of course. Anyone nearby who was armed had a legal right to step in to save the boy's life. That aspect of things doesn't mean the attacker is a mentally healthy guy; just that he got lucky and no one did him in.

And of course any revenge taken after the threat had ceased would be criminal by itself.
    I learned something along time ago that has helped me my whole life.

If you can't understand a person's action or a accurance you have seen in 5 minutes,stop trying,you're not going to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links