DHS memo: Assassins headed to Arizona

This is a discussion on DHS memo: Assassins headed to Arizona within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Looks like the Mexican cartels are beefing up security. http://www.azfamily.com/news/DHS-mem...105069019.html...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DHS memo: Assassins headed to Arizona

VIP Member

Looks like the Mexican cartels are beefing up security.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/DHS-mem...105069019.html
    Operation Enduring Freedom Veteran

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpencerB View Post
    [QUOTE=According to the intelligence email, cartel leaders in Mexico agreed to send "a group of 15 very well equipped and armed sicarios complete with bullet-proof vests into the Vekol Valley," an area of intense smuggling activity southwest of Casa Grande.[/QUOTE]

This is why you shoot them in the head!
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

VIP Member
    It’s not a matter of if, but when. I’m confident the obama administration will call the first encounter a one-off affair, and we shouldn’t all jump to conclusions. After all, we have to embrace diversity, right?
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

This is a national security issue and needs to be handled as such, you guys in AZ need to be ready and know that you have friends in TX who can/will help if called.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

So if they know about this, what are they planning to do about it?
    "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -1792, James Madison
    There are always too many Democratic, Republican and never enough U.S. congressmen.

VIP Member
    here is an interview with Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeau...

http://www.azfamily.com/video/featur...105040074.html

Quote Originally Posted by tbrenke View Post
    So if they know about this, what are they planning to do about it?
    Why call them disgruntled Tea Party'ers, of course.

Then file another suit on Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    This is a national security issue and needs to be handled as such, you guys in AZ need to be ready and know that you have friends in TX who can/will help if called.
    Man if I lived in Texas or Arizona or any bordering states I'd have to beef up my arms for sure...lol. The Government should give a tax break for certain arms. Something that could allow every home a rifle or shotgun...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DUNDEM View Post
    Man if I lived in Texas or Arizona or any bordering states I'd have to beef up my arms for sure...lol. The Government should give a tax break for certain arms. Something that could allow every home a rifle or shotgun...lol.
    I'm seriously considering spending the money to register one of my AR's as a SBR and run a 10"upper on it so I can carry it under the rear seat just in case I need more whoop ass than my 1911 can dish out
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Senior Moderator
    ...assassins are being hired by drug cartels in an effort to improve drug trafficking through Arizona.

Several Marine snipers, strategically placed along the troubled area would solve the problem.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    ...assassins are being hired by drug cartels in an effort to improve drug trafficking through Arizona.

Several Marine snipers, strategically placed along the troubled area would solve the problem.

I was thinking... drop a Navy SEAL team in there and let them do some pest control.

Quote Originally Posted by fastk9dad View Post
    I was thinking... drop a Navy SEAL team in there and let them do some pest control.
    That's too much. The story said 15 assassins, that means half the SEAL team would be bored.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    That's too much. The story said 15 assassins, that means half the SEAL team would be bored.

The lack of border enforcement by this, and previous administrations, is why the chickens are coming home to roost.

Is it any wonder that I support shooting known illegal aliens on site? The Puzzle Palace on the Potomac has created this situation, and we have now come to drastic times. As it has been said, "drastic times calls for drastic measures." Mexico has invaded our country, with numbers and arms, to further their illegal means. It is now time for our leaders to do something about the problem instead of bowing to leaders of other nations. Defending the border with lethal force would be a good first step in furthuring our nation and it's people, and force Mexico to deal with it's problems in their own country instead of using the United States as their welfare system.

Of course I don't think our esteemed leaders will do anything to solve the problem, or fix the issue. Nor do I think that shooting illegal aliens just for being illegal will ever come to pass. I don't know if the latter makes me sad, or makes me breath a sigh of relief. I just know that the problem has gotten out of hand and will require hard, and maybe unfavorable solutions.

Biker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links