Ugly: Hannnah Montana cries when learning about guns

This is a discussion on Ugly: Hannnah Montana cries when learning about guns within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Singer/actress Miley Cyrus almost quit her role in new action movie So Undercover when she was reduced to tears after learning how to fire a ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ugly: Hannnah Montana cries when learning about guns

Ugly: Hannnah Montana cries when learning about guns

Singer/actress Miley Cyrus almost quit her role in new action movie So Undercover when she was reduced to tears after learning how to fire a gun.
    Toronto Sun story

Boo hoo boo hoo... I was like, you know, and like this, and then I got you know, bruises. But, it's kinda good, cause like, you know.

I'm sure with intelligent dialogue like that, she'll be testifying for the Brady bunch in no time.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Wow, really? I thought it was in the Tennessee Constitution that, if you had a mullet, you were required by law to teach your daughter to shoot. Shame on you, Billy Ray, shame...
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    Sounds like a bunch of public relations cow manure to me. Gotta act like guns are bad to fit in with the hollywood crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by OPFOR View Post
    Wow, really? I thought it was in the Tennessee Constitution that, if you had a mullet, you were required by law to teach your daughter to shoot. Shame on you, Billy Ray, shame...
    That's kinda what i was thinking too...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Billy Ray from Kentucky, rather than Tennessee? Even so, he sure as heck should have taught his young 'un bout firearms! Maybe "no guns" was in the Disney contract??? I taught my daughter's about guns, gun safety, and how to shoot at an early age. Maybe, like, Miley, like, was too busy being Hanna.
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    Toronto Sun story

Boo hoo boo hoo... I was like, you know, and like this, and then I got you know, bruises. But, it's kinda good, cause like, you know.

I'm sure with intelligent dialogue like that, she'll be testifying for the Brady bunch in no time.
    Like..omg! my hands are dirty!
    Glock 19
    Kahr PM9
    LMT-M4
    Mossberg 590
    Shodan, Jujutsu

VIP Member
    I honestly don't know where Billy Ray is from - I thought I heard some snippet of Miley talking about how different LA was from Nashville... In any case, the mullet has been seriously disrespected here. :)
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by OPFOR View Post
    I honestly don't know where Billy Ray is from - I thought I heard some snippet of Miley talking about how different LA was from Nashville... In any case, the mullet has been seriously disrespected here. :)
    As ditzy as she appears to be, she may be geographically challenged and not realize Nashville isn't in KY. After all, like, I think she was like, homeschooled by like Billy Ray and wife, like, wasn't she???
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

She is much better qualified to sleep with men 20 years her senior than fire a weapon.

VIP Member
    Entertainers are just that. I think many would be dismayed to learn that their county-western hero is no more legit than the 'back street boys'.

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    Entertainers are just that. I think many would be dismayed to learn that their county-western hero is no more legit than the 'back street boys'.
    Bingo!

well except for Ted Nugent
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Bingo!

well except for Ted Nugent

You mean Ted the self admitted draft dodger?

Quote Originally Posted by azchevy View Post
    You mean Ted the self admitted draft dodger?
    Different times. We all grow up. Surely you don't want to go into the foibles of the founding fathers?
    It could be worse.
    John Adams

This is nothing but more celebrity drivel from another liberal paper. Reading the quotes, she's enjoying it now.

Girls are scared of guns, but warm up quickly and sorta get into them. This is news?

Please.
    "Lord, help me to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Different times. We all grow up. Surely you don't want to go into the foibles of the founding fathers?
    Different times? Lots of us sucked it up and volunteered to go to war zones and lots of our parents and uncles sucked it up like men and joined the draft. it always amazes me how people worship Ted Nugent as some sort of patriot and great American when he bailed on his fellow countrymen when they needed him. No respect regardless of the time. he should shut his big mouth and go kill animals that don't shoot back unless he was man enough to put his money where his mouth was like many men were during that time period. Which he wasn't. Ted Nugent is a blow hard who couldn't man up, but acts like he can now and people idolize him for it. Last I checked the founding fathers manned up and signed their names to documents making them traitors in the King's eye and would have resulted in death if captured or the war was lost.... guess what happened there. I have YET to see ted the draft dodger man up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links