UK will finally be safe!! - Page 3

UK will finally be safe!!

This is a discussion on UK will finally be safe!! within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; To think, we threw off their form of government contol 234 years ago. What were we thinking? Absolutely nothing surprises me out of the British ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    To think, we threw off their form of government contol 234 years ago. What were we thinking?

Absolutely nothing surprises me out of the British or any other Liberal leaning European country.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

RKM
    Just because the tip is rounded isn't preventing it from being forced into flesh... Being stabbed with a blunt object is worse. Plus, it doesn't solve throats, or anything else from being slashed. What a gimmick. It makes me irritated that they even think that's a logical solution. Weapons are everywhere. I'm sitting here at my desk and I can spot numerous things (excluding the holstered Mk40 and Mossberg leaning against my desk) that I could use as a deadly weapon. Pencils, pens, scissors, beer bottle, even my keyboard.

They also fail to note the fact that it isn't difficult for someone to just snap off or sharpen it and restore the point. Or just wrap a piece of broken glass with some cloth. Or just use a metal poker. Or a one-pronged fork. Or...

Youu cannot regulate actions by attempting to regulate weapons.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

Quote Originally Posted by paul34 View Post
    From my extensive combat experience playing Counter Strike, I can assure you it is often faster to slash than to stab. Plus everyone knows you run faster with a knife.

Am I the only one who just about died laughing at this?
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Cool

My wife is originally from Devon. She is a US citizen now and a Florida CCW holder with a S&W 638 in her Coronado Leather purse along with pepper spray and an attitude that everyone has the right to self protection. When asked her thoughts on this "No Stab Knife" her reply was "Bloody Ridiculous".
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmhawth View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure. There are already several pockets of similar madness right here in the land of the free and a significant number of school children being fed a steady diet of this kind of thinking to ensure that they don't grow up thinking and acting like us. I expect to be dead before it happens but I believe it will happen.
    I'm fairly certain ExactlyMyPoint's comment was in jest.

But anyway, what can we expect from that country?

Articles on Britain's insanity

I thought all the Brits had to do was point a stick at you and yell 'Avada Kedavra' and the BG drops dead....

I have nothing but sympathy for these poor Brtis and their struggle post-gun-ban:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGVAQ...eature=channel

Gun crime shot up after the ban was in place. A farmer who shot 2 intruders not only received a life sentence, but was sued by the surviving robber. Poor, poor Britain.

Let this be a lesson to never give up liberty over some feel-good legislation. A sobering reminder to never give an inch- no licensing, no registration, no restrictions.
    Ek = 1/2 (m*v^2)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links