This is not justice for the dead child.......

This is not justice for the dead child.......

This is a discussion on This is not justice for the dead child....... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; If there was any case for the death penalty this POS should be first on the list. http://www.policeone.com/corrections...n-in-standoff/...

Thread: This is not justice for the dead child.......

Angry This is not justice for the dead child.......

If there was any case for the death penalty this POS should be first on the list.

http://www.policeone.com/corrections...n-in-standoff/
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    I can't believe the BG was shot a dozen times and lived to go to trial. What were the cops using, BB guns? So much for what's the more effective caliber arguments. I'm sure the high on drugs was significant.

So he is shot more than a dozen times, none of them fatal. Hmm. some more range time needed by those officers.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Angry

Information indicated that the LEO's were all at least 50 yards away with pistols and 00 Buck........ I suppose after seeing this POS shoot the child the officers were un-nerved and this may have affected there accuracy. Still once they got to him I am sure he must have attempted to reach for his shotgun since he was only wounded......... maybe not I was not there.
    Last edited by Old School; November 20th, 2010 at 10:38 PM.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

It should have been two to the CoM, ten to the head for this useless O2 waster.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    Information indicated that the LEO's were all at least 50 yards away with pistols and 00 Buck........ I suppose after seeing this POS shoot the child the officers were un-nerved and this may have affected they accuracy. Still once they got to him I am sure he must have attempted to reach for his shotgun since he was only wounded......... maybe not I was not there.
    I'm gonna say those Troopers exhibited great restraint by not unloading everything they had into that piece of trash. I can't imagine witnessing something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by GunGeezer View Post
    I can't believe the BG was shot a dozen times and lived to go to trial. What were the cops using, BB guns? So much for what's the more effective caliber arguments. I'm sure the high on drugs was significant.
    They tried, you have to give them credit for that. The guy should have gotten the death penalty. Too bad he survived for trial.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

VIP Member
    Theall pleaded guilty in September to second-degree murder for shooting his son outside his parents' home in rural Blossvale on June 22.
    In most states pleading guilty for murder exempts one from the death penalty. It is a total miscarriage of justice for someone such as this piece of human trash or others like the BTK killer or the Green River killer to continue living. Once they plead guilty they should be immediately be put down the same as a rabid dog.

BTK killer http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/s...k/index_1.html

Green River killer http://www.seattlepi.com/local/146967_greenriver05.html
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

RKM
    Information indicated that the LEO's were all at least 50 yards away with pistols and 00 Buck........:
    If that's the case, I doubt there are many people who could deliver fatal shots, especially under stress. Too bad he's not dead. A SWAT sniper could have solved this even before the guy pulled the trigger.

They need to carry more ammo,if they ran out after only hitting him 12 times without killing him they need to carry an extra case of ammoin the trunk,This is where either a bolt gun in 308 or at least an AR15 woulda stopped the threat by drilling him right between the eyes,Even tho he lived they give him 25 to life,put that POS in General Population and let them find out he killed a baby,then find a reason to be on the other side of the yard while he's getting shanked
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array Fitch's Avatar
    Information indicated that the LEO's were all at least 50 yards away with pistols and 00 Buck........ I suppose after seeing this POS shoot the child the officers were un-nerved and this may have affected there accuracy. Still once they got to him I am sure he must have attempted to reach for his shotgun since he was only wounded......... maybe not I was not there.
    Good grief, wasn't there at least one rifle someplace in one of those police cars? 50 yards is a short chip shot from field positions with a rifle - even an open sighted AR.

Fitch

Sponsored Links