Priest robbed ...........

This is a discussion on Priest robbed ........... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/cr...type=ynews_rss The sidebar has a brief list of the local major crimes in Palm Beach County that have recently happened or are still under investigation....

Thread: Priest robbed ...........

Angry Priest robbed ...........

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/cr...type=ynews_rss

The sidebar has a brief list of the local major crimes in Palm Beach County that have recently happened or are still under investigation.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    The priest was "working in the rectory garage" when a man approached, knocked the priest to the ground and stole about $30 from the priest's pockets, according to the Boynton Beach police overnight logs.

^^^^^^^^From article^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Somehow in this day and age, this just doesn't even raise an eyebrow..

Too many lunatics in the world.

Of course then too;
    Maybe hes not so dumb afterall.

Probably had a good feeling the priest would most likely not be armed.

Nonethless, still a knuckledragger.

"When you were born you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so
    that when you die you are smiling and everyone around you is crying."

Have you ever noticed how nothing is impossible for those who don't have to do it?
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Yeah, West Palm is great place, and proof that diversity has made our nation strong.

Quote Originally Posted by lance22 View Post
    Yeah, West Palm is great place, and proof that diversity has made our nation strong.
    Why lance, I detect a touch of sarcasm in that post.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Criminals mostly prey on the weak since criminals have no backbone or ideals. All I could hope for is that the weak are strong enough to let a criminal know that thirty bucks aint worth dying for. The priest coming out with a Desert Eagle 50AE, or the little old lady sticking a snub nose 38spl in the gut of the perp and pulling the trigger. How is it we've made a lifestyle that revolves around crime and the possibilities of becoming a victim? While others think they'll never be a victim of crime? It's real and in your face....on the news, in your local community, when you least expect it. I realize that not everyone wants to walk through life with the thoughts of being robbed, maimed, or killed in their mind, nor would they want to enter into a life of constant awareness that these things could happen to them at any time, nor that they could be prepared to turn the tide. Some are simply not able to do so for their own reasons or physical abilities. Although I'd like to see an Annie Oakley grandma, or a Dirty harry priest take down a criminal on their own and the media going after it. Thing about the media is...they thrive on tragedy for the most part. Who cares about headlines when you live and rid the world of another criminal? We can all be taken aback by the headlines, and we can all be pissed that the criminal got away. But there's got to be some way we're making a difference. Small steps and possibly looking out for your neighbor. I don't know, but things like this always get me down about the way things are. Simply because I know things can change, and we all play a part in making changes. I just can't seem to put my finger on it.

Links