California outlaws inet pistol ammo orders - Page 2

California outlaws inet pistol ammo orders

This is a discussion on California outlaws inet pistol ammo orders within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; By the way, the 50 round limit was removed, so when I do go to buy and I have to put up with the ( ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    By the way, the 50 round limit was removed, so when I do go to buy and I have to put up with the ( ), I will probably buy 1,000 rounds at a time.
    John
    Assault is a behavior, not a device.

"Don't never take no shortcuts." Patty Reed, Donner Party

Lifetime NRA member

Ahhhh Kansas!

Sucks for the good people of CA, wish they could get enough votes together to change what needs to be changed out there, or enough money together to move to a free state.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

MA is same and has been for years now.

Welcome to the suck. : (

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

3D
    . . and California's burglers, robbers, drug-dealers and thieves will just continue to take all the ammo they need (without providing their name, address, date of birth, and right thumbprint of course).
    "It is easier to resist at the beginning than at the end"____Leonardo da Vinci 1452-1519

No offense to y'all left coasters, but when are all the sane people going to leave California and barricade the highways on your way out?

Quote Originally Posted by sigs View Post
    No offense to y'all left coasters, but when are all the sane people going to leave California and barricade the highways on your way out?
    Well...maybe a plan alright. I just hope that if they land in Colorado they don't set about trying to turn their new locale into what they just left. I've seen that happen.

Distinguished Member Array nutz4utwo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guantes View Post
    What's next, "Checkpoint Charlie" at all California state entry points?
    They already have those. They ask you if you are importing any fruit.
    "a reminder that no law can replace personal responsibility" - Bill Clinton 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by joker1 View Post
    Ahhhh Kansas!

Sucks for the good people of CA, wish they could get enough votes together to change what needs to be changed out there, or enough money together to move to a free state.
    REALLY ! ! ! ! ! ! I appreciate it more and more every day, especially when I see things like this. And it keeps getting better ! ! !
    It's a shame they have the beaches and warm weather though.

Heck, they could probably talk to some amigo's and get all they want... or just go over the border and come back thru the tunnels.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

I will neither confirm nor deny ammo purchases out-of-state recently, BUT I was told Jan. 15th was the cut off date by several out of state ammo retailers. They told me in order to comply with the Feb. deadline, Jan. 15th was the last day they would accept an order over the phone or online.

Just a heads up for anyone else here in CA.

Sounds like any CA shooters need to get acquainted with the names Lee and Dillon! How long until they outlaw their products too?!?!?

And no one admits voting for Pelosi, Boxer, and Jerry Brown. And yet they are all in office.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

They have those already....it is called Border Patrol check points and they just don't look for illegal aliens either.
    "You fight the way you Train"

Quote Originally Posted by CenCal View Post
    I will neither confirm nor deny ammo purchases out-of-state recently, BUT I was told Jan. 15th was the cut off date by several out of state ammo retailers. They told me in order to comply with the Feb. deadline, Jan. 15th was the last day they would accept an order over the phone or online.

Just a heads up for anyone else here in CA.
    It is a stupid law.....
    "You fight the way you Train"

Distinguished Member Array LanceORYGUN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    I was on the Cabelas website order a few things and noticed a statement that as of 2011, handgun ammo orders to them from California will not be accepted due to new law. Anyone else hear of this? How can they sell a product within the state, but not allow you to purchase it out of state. Also, does this include all 22 rimfire ammo? What about carbines that fire handgun rounds?
    Yep, all ammunition is covered by this law, including 22 rimfire ammo. No Internet sales of any kind of ammo to California any more.

In addition, ammo with lead bullets have been banned from being used for hunting in most of Central and Southern California. Both Winchester and CCI have had to recently develop new non lead rimfire hunting ammo to satisfy these new legal requirements in California.

The CCI Ammo is called TNT Green:

These ammo restrictions for hunting have all been deemed to be necessary in order to save the California Condor:

50 a month limit!! Holy crap,i buy alot more than that in a week.I hate Cali.No cookies,no hopped up trucks,no guns,no fun!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links