UGLY: No words to describe this.

This is a discussion on UGLY: No words to describe this. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; There are no words that can describe this dirt bag. He deserves an immediate dirt nap. http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/M...113161009.html...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UGLY: No words to describe this.

UGLY: No words to describe this.

There are no words that can describe this dirt bag. He deserves an immediate dirt nap.

http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/M...113161009.html
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    May he rot in hell. Sooner than later.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    Thomas Jefferson

How about using the words provided in the title of the news article?

Such as; 'Bad: Man arrested for beating 92-year-old grandmother to death'.

That way when reviewing this sub-groups postings a reader such as myself could at quick glance understand what this is about.
    Within the body of the posting you might then there state; "No words to describe this."

Or better yet then provide a clip of the as quoted meat of the article along with a full source citation and a link to the source which is well within the newly updated forum guidelines.

A 21-year-old man is in jail accused of beating his 92-year-old grandmother with a glass table and microwave oven Saturday night. Dorothy Lockwood died later at the hospital.
    Posted: 10:46 AM Jan 9, 2011
    Reporter: Ned Dannenberg
    Email Address: producers@wrdw.com

January 9, 2011

HEPHZIBAH, Ga. -- A 92-year-old grandmother is dead and her 21-year-old grandson arrested for murder after an assault on Apache Trail Saturday night.

Deputies were called to the 1300 block before 11 p.m. and say Theodore Locket had broken the front window at the home of his grandmother, Dorothy Lockwood.

Locket came inside and knocked Lockwood to the ground in her living room, then struck her head several times with a glass table, Sgt. Dan Carrier with the Richmond County Sheriff's Office said in an e-mail.

Lockett then used the phone to call his mother and told her he had killed his grandmother and was coming to kill her, investigators said. Locket allegedly went back inside the house and struck Lockwood several more times using a microwave oven.

She was rushed to MCG but later died...

The full story can be found at; http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/M...113161009.html
    - Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

VIP Member
    Holy Crap!!!

This from the article;

Lockett then used the phone to call his mother and told her he had killed his grandmother and was coming to kill her, investigators said. Locket allegedly went back inside the house and struck Lockwood several more times using a microwave oven.

I can't believe he made it to the police station without meeting an untimely demise.

I'm in the immediate dirtnap camp on this one, via blindfold and a cigarrette, and have ALL the rifles live loaded.

"Get a gun. I don't think law enforcement can always protect (residents)."
    Sheriff Jake Miller, Brevard County, Florida,
    Florida Today
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

I dont think he deserves the cigarette...

Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar
    I think your post was fine. I didn't mind spending the 30 seconds it took to read the article.

P.S. Just kill the dirtbag now.

I don't mind reading the article but what frosts me is that the tax payers will have to spend $35,000 or more per year to provide him food, bed, medical care and whatever until he finally assumes room temperature. A bullet, rope, injecteion or chair are to humain for him, let him get what he gave !

This dirtbag is yet another "Feed the Gators" candidate...bind him and toss em'.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

As I have said in the past, the most dangerous living creature on the face of the earth walks upright on two legs. Speedy trial, sentence and speedy execution.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

This guy will not be "rehabilitated" in prison. End it now.

This is disturbing and utterly uncalled for.

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    This dirtbag is yet another "Feed the Gators" candidate...bind him and toss em'.
    I like gators more than that. The might get a bone stuck or get sick. The "borderline schizophrenia" notation will likely be used for an escape from the death penalty. I wonder if killing your 92 year old grandmother will play well with the bubbas at the state pen?

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    In Georgia he will be out in 5 out of a 20 year sentence. Betcha@!!
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by babarock View Post
    I like gators more than that. The might get a bone stuck or get sick. The "borderline schizophrenia" notation will likely be used for an escape from the death penalty. I wonder if killing your 92 year old grandmother will play well with the bubbas at the state pen?
    GA is pretty hard on murderers but like I said he will get the banhammer then they will let him out a little later when the jail gets crowded.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

VIP Member
    A good candidate for postnatal abortion.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links