Loudoun malicious wounding suspect possibly caught...

This is a discussion on Loudoun malicious wounding suspect possibly caught... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I didn't notice this one in here yet, but here it is. This kind of person should provoke thoughts of what do I do, particularly ...

Thread: Loudoun malicious wounding suspect possibly caught...

I didn't notice this one in here yet, but here it is. This kind of person should provoke thoughts of what do I do, particularly in smaller persons...

I received this message last week. It is believed the person involved was caught this past Friday in my office building. There was a picture attached to the original email but I only copy/pasted the text here.

I have on occasion run into this fellow and he is...disturbing to say the least. The person involved is mid 30's and pushing 6'3-4ish in my previous estimates and weighs in probably around 270+lbs. For the average sized person that think they can take on a person of this size hands on alone if he were to attack you out of the blue...think again.

Bear gun rings a bell here...

mailed-by alert.loudoun.gov

hide details Jan 5 (6 days ago)

Loudoun County, VA: The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a malicious wounding which occurred on Sunday, January 2nd, at the Sears store at Dulles Town Center.

At approximately 2:40 PM the victim and suspect were standing at the end of the customer service line when the suspect made some disparaging remarks about the store’s employees. The victim took issue with this and the two exchanged words, after which the suspect assaulted the victim. Store employees intervened and the suspect then left the store.

The victim, a 39-year-old Herndon man, declined to be transported to the hospital by the rescue units on the scene. He was later treated at a hospital for serious but non-life threatening injuries and released.

The suspect is described as a white male, probably in his 30s or 40s, approximately 6’3” tall, with a heavy build, brown hair and a goatee. Anyone with information about this suspect or the incident is asked to contact Inv. M. Bush of the Loudoun County Criminal Investigations Division at 703-777-0475
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar
    Makes a guy feel all warm and fuzzy about that .380 is his pocket don't it?

Links