Sheriffs calling it a "firefight"

This is a discussion on Sheriffs calling it a "firefight" within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This is why I have a shotty and AR15 ready to go besides my sidearm. Sounds like an attempted home invasion,could be an attempted kidnapping.With ...

Thread: Sheriffs calling it a "firefight"

This is why I have a shotty and AR15 ready to go besides my sidearm.
    Sounds like an attempted home invasion,could be an attempted kidnapping.With all the violence across the border,Wealthy Mexican Nationals are buying houses in Texas and moving here.If they invest $500,000 in the US they can get a greencard for themselves and family members,wonder how some of them got their fortunes since it seems the Illegal trafficking of drugs and money laundering is big business in Mexico

http://www.themonitor.com/articles/s...-palmview.html
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Senior Member Array CowboyColby's Avatar
    Sounds like this guy was prepared. AR cameras he was ready. Wonder why they targeted his house?

glad he was able to successfully repel multiple armed attackers...he will need to be even better prepared next time...
    Glock 19
    Kahr PM9
    LMT-M4
    Mossberg 590
    Shodan, Jujutsu

Hidalgo county is a particularly busy border corssing IIRC. The threat of crime from illegals and mexican nationls is much greater there. Good for the homeowner.

If person(s) unknown come in to my home uninvited with me there....they get the my "whirl wind of violence" to protect me and mine. My wife and I are armed if we are awake, and never far from a long gun.

The world is a dangerous place moreso everyday.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

There are usually 2 reasons for armed home invasions here,especially with fake cops.It is either a drug stash house or there are supposed to be large drug cash assets,or a Kidnapping for ransom,where they take the victim into mexico and even if you pay up a lot of times all you get back is a dead body
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Sponsored Links