Two More Florida Officers Killed....... (MERGED)

This is a discussion on Two More Florida Officers Killed....... (MERGED) within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by nlax2011 Word is that BG was found dead inside the house. http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...man-found-dead...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two More Florida Officers Killed....... (MERGED)

Quote Originally Posted by nlax2011 View Post
    Word is that BG was found dead inside the house.
    http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...man-found-dead
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

2. Remove Ads

Obviously, Jang's solution, while desirable, is not feasible.
    On the other hand, sufficient Flite-Rites, will usually set fire to a location.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

Quote Originally Posted by Janq View Post
    Toss an incendiary grenade through a window and leave it to him from there to choose his own adventure.
    - Janq
    Here's what happened.
    The SWAT team came in and drilled holes for cameras.
    Then they demolished the house. No really, rubble.

They found him dead.

Good, saves the taxpayers a million dollars.

But, it wasn't his house.
    They went to talk to his girlfriend about his potential whereabouts.
    They were serving a warrant for aggravated assault.
    She co-operated and signaled that the suspect was in the attic.
    More than a hundred shots were fired.

So, if you were the homeowner, how would you feel if the SWAT team tore down your house?

The dirtbag had a rap sheet dating back to 1988. Everything. Including, GTO, and sexual predator.
    So, why was he out of prison?
    I'd feel better if the swat team tore down the house of the hack who set him free.

BY the way, he is the brother of Jeff Lacy, the pro boxer.

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    The house was reduced to rubble by the SWAT urban tank. The BG's dead body was found in the rubble. Now that's urban renewal. The neighborhood has recently gone through quite a bit of renovation. Slum houses were torn down and replaced with new homes. The small area sits in the corner of high-buck waterfront canal homes, said to have originally been built to house the domestic workers who worked in the large waterfront homes. It also borders a larger area that is known for drugs and crime and prostitution. It's a real mixed bag.

G&M,

I've no idea who Jeff Lacey is, not that he matters.

But if I were the homeowner is this guy and/or the woman a tenant or am I a person as homeowner who was actually living there on site?
    I cannot answer your question without knowing the answer to this question.

ABCNews updated with more details, this story is straight out of the movie 'The Professional'.

"As many 200 rounds were fired in a close-quarters firefight inside the attic of a Florida home,"
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/officers-wo...ry?id=12747583

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Quote Originally Posted by nlax2011 View Post
    Word is that BG was found dead inside the house.
    Now thats the best news I've herd all day, cop killers need to be sent to the front of the line to be executed. Maybe these POS wouldn't be so trigger happy to shoot these officers.

Quote Originally Posted by GunGeezer View Post
    The house was reduced to rubble by the SWAT urban tank.
    Did the house belong to the perp?
    I understand the police went there at 7am to ask the girlfriend if she knew his whereabouts. She co-operated and, I think, signaled that he was in the attic.
    So, if you were the landlord, how would you feel if the SWAT team tore down your house?
    That was right out of the movie, SWAT.

I'd like to know why this guy was out on the street? What government employee let him loose?

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GunGeezer View Post
    The house was reduced to rubble by the SWAT urban tank.
    I still vote that they should have had the Air National Guard drop a JDAM on it.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Quote Originally Posted by Guns and more View Post
    So, if you were the landlord, how would you feel if the SWAT team tore down your house?
    Hopefully the owner had insurance to cover it.

I almost hate to say it, but in light of the recent rash of LEO shootings nationwide, maybe it's time for the LEOs to take off the gloves and do some serious "old school" cracking down. But then, the liberal bleeding hearts would cry civil rights violations and let the perps go free.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Angry

Maybe if the Florida Parole Board had kept these two POS in prison where they belonged instead of giving early release and time served there would be four officers going home to their families instead of their families having to bury them.

RIP brothers and sister.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Watching it unfold on TV yesterday morning, one would have thought there was a circus in town. Homies in their penguin pants and cell phones in the one hand and pants in the other, smiling and laughing like a tailgating party. One lady was heard shouting, "police brutality, police brutality, that's why we do this S**t!" My wife, one of the most forgiving, Christian women on this planet watched it, shook her head and whispered, "Animals!"
    It's not the guns that kill. Political correctness has made it impossible for our society to deal effectively with culture problems that form ghetto's of ignorant, uneducated, criminal-type sociopaths who work the system, pollute their minds and bodies with drugs and alcohol and reproduce generations of the same. Life has no value to them unless it makes them feel good, now. The cost to taxpayers is reaching absurd proportions and one cannot put a dollar value on the waste of human life and suffering that effects us all daily. Hiding behind political correctness is like sticking our heads in the sand. It needs to be said loudly and often until no more police lose their lives in the line of duty.
    Edit/Delete Message

Watching it unfold on TV yesterday morning, one would have thought there was a circus in town. Homies in their penguin pants and cell phones in the one hand and pants in the other, smiling and laughing like a tailgating party. One lady was heard shouting, "police brutality, police brutality, that's why we do this S**t!" My wife, one of the most forgiving, Christian women on this planet watched it, shook her head and whispered, "Animals!"
    It's not the guns that kill. Political correctness has made it impossible for our society to deal effectively with culture problems that form ghetto's of ignorant, uneducated, criminal-type sociopaths who work the system, pollute their minds and bodies with drugs and alcohol and reproduce generations of the same. Life has no value to them unless it makes them feel good, now. The cost to taxpayers is reaching absurd proportions and one cannot put a dollar value on the waste of human life and suffering that effects us all daily. Hiding behind political correctness is like sticking our heads in the sand. It needs to be said loudly and often until no more police lose their lives in the line of duty.
    Edit/Delete Message

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Hopefully the owner had insurance to cover it.
    Yup.

To my answer as a question to a question, to know this is key toward how I might 'feel'.

I'd feel a bit put out but would be okay with it on the whole if I were a landlord renting to this woman and/or even to dude too.
    Because I'm not an idiot.

I'd have up to date home owners insurance AND I'd have required the tenant to secure renters insurance as additional.
    This is real world exactly what I have done with my own tenants and those I have managed for properties not owned by me; Including when I've been an on-site live on landlord.
    Wanna rent/lease here, you gotta secure and provide to me before hand documented proof of a current to the year renters insurance policy....To cover you AND me toward potential life happens losses. All it takes is a forgotten candle as lit or some bad cooking skills to burn a building to the ground.

If I were the homeowner and I lived there and having allowed this CRIMINAL into my home to behave in such a manner as to climb up into my attic when sight of the cops are out front; Then well I have no place at all to be feeling miffed and put out over the results of MY OWN deliberate actions...And inaction.

I tell my own kids (8 and 4) this when they do things wrong and get bent about being called on it;
    "As people we make our choices, and you suffer them."

Life and living...Big boys & girls rules.

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links