TN Gun store theft

TN Gun store theft

This is a discussion on TN Gun store theft within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; One suspect captured, property recovered. Teen in custody after stealing guns from East Nashville shop | Nashville City Paper I have did business at this ...

Thread: TN Gun store theft

TN Gun store theft

One suspect captured, property recovered.

Teen in custody after stealing guns from East Nashville shop | Nashville City Paper

I have did business at this shop.
    Last edited by Bubbiesdad; March 2nd, 2011 at 05:07 PM.
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    Jeff Cooper

VIP Member
    Well, he won't need the "protection" where he is going - won't need the money either.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    Well, he won't need the "protection" where he is going - won't need the money either.
    Night need some soap on a rope.
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    Jeff Cooper

Good call by the business owner. I like his quote about not having justification to draw and fire. That's a man who knows his stuff.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    I disagree, I would think he hopes that there WILL be protection when he meets Mr. Ben Dover...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    I disagree, I would think he hopes that there WILL be protection when he meets Mr. Ben Dover...

Or the "salad tossing man". Enter this on you tube, if you dare.
    Richard M Nixon
    Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by paaiyan View Post
    Good call by the business owner. I like his quote about not having justification to draw and fire. That's a man who knows his stuff.
    If he waits until somebody pulls a gun before he draws he will regret that decision one day,he may not be justified to shoot,but there was a potential threat.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I presume that these guns worth several thousand bucks were open for anyone to handle? Odd. Every gun store I've ever been to you have to request to see any firearm, meaning he would have had to hand them over before inquiring about their age.

Distinguished Member Array Fitch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KralBlbec View Post
    I presume that these guns worth several thousand bucks were open for anyone to handle? Odd. Every gun store I've ever been to you have to request to see any firearm, meaning he would have had to hand them over before inquiring about their age.
    Huh?

I've very seldom been to a gunstore, other than WalMart (which isn't really a gun store - just a place that sells guns), where I couldn't pick up and handle rifles and shotguns, including AR's, with out having to have them handed to me. Handguns are usually in a locked display case. Cabelas has new guns behind the counter, but lots of used ones on racks available to handle.

Black rifles are on the racks just like hunting rifles. These weren't handguns near as I can tell from reading the article.

Fitch
    “The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety), by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.” by H. L. Mencken

Sponsored Links