Burglar shot in the stomach

This is a discussion on Burglar shot in the stomach within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Burglary suspect shot in stomach inside northwest Houston office building | khou.com | KHOU.com Home Page This did not happen in my area, but I ...

Thread: Burglar shot in the stomach

Burglar shot in the stomach

Burglary suspect shot in stomach inside northwest Houston office building | khou.com | KHOU.com Home Page

This did not happen in my area, but I stumbled upon it while researching sexual assault cases in other states. A couple caught him burgling, which escalated into the BG getting himself shot.

2. Remove Ads

HE needs a new career path. This one is leading in the wrong direction.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Good response, you don't have to take a beating. He should have shot when the BG advanced towards him, not wait until it got to within arms reach.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

That was the lead on KHOU at ten last night. They seemed to really be having fun with it and pulled no punches. I asked my wife how she thought this story would run on WRC back in Washington D.C. and she just laughed.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Good job on the part of the 'victim'...my only advice is instead of saying, "I have a concealed handgun and I don't want to have to pull it on you...", he should have been saying, "I don't want to have to shoot you a FOURTH time...now go meet your maker!"OMOYMV
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I think the only conversation I would have been having with the Burglar would be something like, "Shut Up! I'm reloading!"
    I would have had a sudden memory loss about then too. Uh, Dammmmmmit, I forgot the # for 911!
    What have you done to prepare for the end of civilization as we know it?

Good on him.

"Just one question remains.. Was it justified?" Really? Who asked that question?
    Please take my posts with a grain of salt. I am frequently sleep deprived and always just on this side of "Krazy".

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle. Edmund Burke

Links