Good - Pagent Princess Pulls Pink Pistol, Punctures Perp

This is a discussion on Good - Pagent Princess Pulls Pink Pistol, Punctures Perp within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Good outcome on this one - a home invader perp is dead. People of wealth could, however, learn a thing or two about living a ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Good - Pagent Princess Pulls Pink Pistol, Punctures Perp

VIP Member

Good - Pagent Princess Pulls Pink Pistol, Punctures Perp

Good outcome on this one - a home invader perp is dead. People of wealth could, however, learn a thing or two about living a flashy lifestyle. $60K engagement ring, $100 bills to pay for pizza...

Armed Beauty Queen Fatally Shoots Intruder in Florida Home Invasion - FoxNews.com
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

2. Remove Ads

Not to mention answering a doorbell at 3 AM. And unarmed at that!

She should not have answered the door at that time in the first place, but she did what it took to take care of business. Good for her.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

It never hurts to be ready for anything. Shot with a pink gun, how embarrassing!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

I, like most men, love a beautiful women. What I like better is a beautiful women with a gun and knows how to use it. She almost chlorinated the pool a little.

Look at the guy's quote at the end, LOL!

""Panthaber, meanwhile, said he and his fiancee are lucky to be alive. He said he purchased the pink handgun for Brown last Christmas and that the two had gone to target practice together.

She was not a good shot at the range,” he quipped.""

-
    'Be careful, even in small matters' - Miyamoto Musashi

How sad, another poor unfortunate lad, just turning his life around, struck down.
    Old School likes this.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paul34 View Post
    Not to mention answering a doorbell at 3 AM. And unarmed at that!

^^^^^^^^^^YEP^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

why are the pretty ones always so dumb?
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

The perp was turning his life around. He was going to go straight and become a valued member of the community after he robbed that couple and raped the beauty queen. Now he is worm food; what a shame.

From another link:

Police records show Hill had been in and out of prison since 1986 for burglary, grand theft, selling cocaine and other offences, reported the St Petersburg Times.
    He had last been arrested in Pinellas County in February for 'disorderly intoxication'.

However, his girlfriend, Arielle Hope, told the newspaper after the shooting that he was changing his life. 'It's a shame everything went down the way it did,' she said.
    Hill had a number of tattoos - including aliens, masks, cats, skulls and jokers, according to prison records obtained by private investigator Bill Warner.
    Read more: Beauty queen 'kills burglar with a pink gun as he fights her fiancé' | Mail Online

I have said it here and in person for years now, and here's the proof. Anything that gets more women interested in shooting and being able to defend their lives and their loved ones with a gun, including the gun being pink, is a good thing.

She absolutely should not have answered the door at 3am! And where was the "man of the house" when there was a knock at the door at 3am?? But, though mistakes were made, she was still able to have the presence of mind to get her pink gun and defend herself and her fiance's lives.

Good for her and a hearty thank you for removing another bit of human waste from the gene pool!
    oneshot likes this.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

OD*
    Good for her!
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Diligentia Vis Celeritas"

She stood up well under pressure. I commend her.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    It never hurts to be ready for anything. Shot with a pink gun, how embarrassing!
    Yep, dead AND embarrassed!

But what ARE those richie riches thinking? A 60K ring? C notes to pay for the pie? To top it off, answer the door at 3 AM without a gun in hand?

If you are going to advertise how rich you are, don't be surprised when some low life comes to try to relieve you of some money. At least they survived the encounter and the scumbag didn't.

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MP45Man View Post
    I, like most men, love a beautiful women. What I like better is a beautiful women with a gun and knows how to use it. She almost chlorinated the pool a little.
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

Great thread title, great story, great ending.

FWIW, at 3am we are not always thinking clearly. My wife is a light sleeper and answered the door one night. By the time I realized it she was turning the lock and all I could do was grab the gun and watch her back. Luckily the guy did not try anything.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links