BAD: Teen Kills Guardians

This is a discussion on BAD: Teen Kills Guardians within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Teen kills guardians and flees with 12 year old girl friend. Caught and in custody. This is awful. Teen Charged in Kentucky Slayings - ABC ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Old School
  • 2 Post By msgt/ret
  • 2 Post By dukalmighty

Thread: BAD: Teen Kills Guardians

Teen kills guardians and flees with 12 year old girl friend. Caught and in custody. This is awful.

Teen Charged in Kentucky Slayings - ABC News
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

GM
    15-year-old ... unbelievable.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Angry

Age 15 or not he deserves to die for his crimes. There is no rehabilitation here.He will be a continual drain on society just like the Menendez brothers and others. But of course this will not happen. My feelings. My rant.
    oneshot likes this.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    Age 15 or not he deserves to die for his crimes. There is no rehabilitation here.He will be a continual drain on society just like the Menendez brothers and others. But of course this will not happen. My feelings. My rant.
    Agreed, he should be put down the same as a rabid dog.
    oneshot and garyacman like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Sad story. Wonder where he got the gun?
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

VIP Member
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^From an NRA lifemember I'm sure.^^^^^^^
    Totally sad story, and a really messed up kid.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

People take you into their home to raise you and you pay them back by killing them,hang his ass and send a clear message
    garyacman and bps3040 like this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    He should be tried as an adult and punished as one too. KY could meet out the needle for this one. We will see.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Senior Member Array Chad Rogers's Avatar
    Last thing I would ever do is take a troubled child/child not of the stock of either me or my woman into my home.

Geeze. Earlier in life I was asked if I wanted to do some Foster Parenting ... I declined for fear of situations like this. There are many cases where a good kid is stuck with bad parents and in those cases the kid gets a second chance though the Foster Parent; but I didn't want to take the chance of getting the other scenario, where you have a bad kid who will take his malice with him everywhere he goes.

Many factors in this case some we cannot control while others we could. It's just a sad commentary on how people choose to live.

Hormones play a large role in cases like these. I guess this kid has gotten an early shot of testosterone and that will fuel some male agression. It is part of our anatomy and we cannot do much about it. He has a problem dealing with it apparently.

The other thing is that people nowadays have kids and do not want them. They slough them off to the State to deal with. It's all about "me" anymore and the parents are partially to blame for how this situation would turn out. Instead of taking the responsibility of 18+ years to nurture and raise a child, they just abandon them because they see the child as a major inconvienience to their vastly more important life.

I have often said that some folks should go to school and learn how to be a parent before ever creating a new life and bringing it into the world. Somehow I feel that would not sit very well with the "political correct" crowd and that is our dilema.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Crazy stuff....always close to my home
    U/315
    KY Concealed Carry Instructor
    Taser X2/X26 Instructor
    "It is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs. He does not have to…[he] is entitled to stand his ground, and meet any (life-threatening) attack made upon him with a deadly weapon…." Gibson v. KY, 34SW936(Ky.1931)

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    It was a major story here for the obvious reasons. Apparently he was a foster child, his foster parents had forbidden him to see his 12 year old girlfriend (the one he ran off with in the stolen car) and that is the apparent motivation for the killing.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Sponsored Links