Examining Utah's gun reputation

This is a discussion on Examining Utah's gun reputation within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Examining Utah's gun reputation "I don't know if we deserve that accolade of being the gun state," said Steve Gunn, with the Gun Violence Prevention ...

Thread: Examining Utah's gun reputation

"I don't know if we deserve that accolade of being the gun state," said Steve Gunn, with the Gun Violence Prevention Center of Utah.

He worries about Utah's reputation as a gun-loving state. "I don't think that's healthy. I don't even think it is representative of the views of the majority of the citizens of the state," Gunn said.
    I believe that most Utahns would disagree with this imbecile.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

2. Remove Ads

Didn't they make the 1911 the offical state firearm? I know they tried.
    "Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual discretion..in private self defense." John Adams

Links