Armed neighbor in Leesburg VA defends stripper and bodyguard

This is a discussion on Armed neighbor in Leesburg VA defends stripper and bodyguard within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Interesting. Drunk fool fires on "stripper" and her "security guard" at his home for not performing "sexual favors"...only in VA . Not too much by ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Armed neighbor in Leesburg VA defends stripper and bodyguard

Interesting. Drunk fool fires on "stripper" and her "security guard" at his home for not performing "sexual favors"...only in VA. Not too much by way of details about what transpired between the intervening neighbor and the suspect to lead up to drunken fool being held at gunpoint.
    to RSAN <rsan@alert.loudoun.gov>
    date Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 10:37 PM
    subject Leesburg Man Charged With Abduction, Firearms Violations
    mailed-by alert.loudoun.gov

Loudoun County, VA: A Leesburg man has been arrested and charged with several violations, including abduction and reckless use of a firearm, following an altercation early Sunday morning.

On Sunday, April 3, 2011, at approximately 12:40 AM, Loudoun County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to several 911 calls in 43700 block of Lees Mill Square, Leesburg. Callers advised that a man with a shotgun had confronted two people in his front yard and had fired a shot. Upon arrival, deputies found the suspect, later identified as Mehul Jitendra Shah, being held at gunpoint by a neighbor.

Shah was reported to be highly intoxicated and had become upset when a stripper he had hired turned down his demands for sexual favors. Witnesses reported that Shah confronted the woman, identified as a 29-year-old Fairfax woman, and a man described as her security guard, in the front yard of his house. He was seen brandishing a shotgun at them.
    During the course of the confrontation, Shah reportedly fired the shotgun in the direction of the pair, but did not cause any injury. A neighbor who was armed confronted the suspect and held him for authorities.

Shah was taken into custody and charged with Abduction by Force, Reckless Handling of a Firearm and Brandishing a Firearm. In addition, summonses were served for firing the weapon within a public right of way and within 100 yards of a building. He is being held without bond at the Loudoun Adult Detention Center (ADC) and will be arraigned on Monday.

The victim sustained minor cuts and bruises from falling while trying to escape the residence. She was transported to Inova Loudoun Hospital at Lansdowne, where she was treated and released.
    edit:...Did the drunk guy just give up when the armed neighbor confronted him or what? How did the neighbor not get shot by the shotgun wielding nut? Lots of questions unanswered.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

VIP Member
    Instant fool, just add alcohol.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Distinguished Member Array Fitch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    Instant fool, just add alcohol.
    Yup. Simple declarative sentence obviously true once written. Gets proven true thousands of times a day world wide.

Fitch
    “The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety), by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.” by H. L. Mencken

Fool

i heard yelling out side and i went downstair to see what was going on when i saw him wave a shotgun at a man and a women and running asround with it like a fool. he told them to get off his driveway. the women keep yelling at him he then fried in the air and pointed it back at her. at this point i rased my firearm and pointed it at him. i told him to put the gun down and he looked over at me a saw i had the drop on him and did so. i then made him get on the ground and put my knee in his back untill the cops showed up.(also it was a pump he did not reload after he fired it)

and as for the BodyGuard (PIMP) he took off running and left the woman there with the gun point at her head.
    GoBigOrange likes this.

Glad everything worked out ok. Oh, and welcome to the DC Forum from Delaware!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Just glad he was with it a little and put down the gun.

Not a bad area either...y'all are right over behind the country club aren't you? Just goes to show..."stuff" happens any time, any where.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

People who hire strippers for home entertainment and drink to excess are not the type of people I associate with. This is a perfect illustration of why that is.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Quote Originally Posted by The Neighbor View Post
    Welcome to the forum from Southwestern Virginia. I'm glad everything worked out for the better. It could have gone wrong. I think some will probably respond and say you should have "been a good witness". I'm not so sure either way. Guess it's one of those things that, "you just had to be there". Either way, glad it worked out for the better. I bet his wife wasn't too happy when she got home LOL (if he was married).
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Senior Member Array GoBigOrange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Neighbor View Post
    glad it worked out for you. What the the cops have to say about it? Have you ever had problems from this neighbor before this?

Also, how did you find us here?

Welcome to the forum. You did good.

Thank you all for the post. You are right you had to be there, I believe he was going to shot one of them and I could not stand by and let that happen.

I found this on Google. The cops told me that I did everything right and if I would have shot him it would have been justified and not issues with him before.

(Stuff" happens any time, any where) that is why you need to be ready at all times.

Administrator
    Well, Neighbor, welcome, I'm glad you found us.

I do have one questions though... did the stripper give you any coupons at least?
    "Just blame Sixto"

not everyone who drinks and likes to look at boobies are nutjobs who pull shotguns on strippers.

I am deeply offended
    paullie likes this.

I'll bet that girl was glad you were around,drunk Idiot with a shotgun has the potential to cause serious injury or death and not even realise it til they sober up.Once the court system gets done he won't legally be able to own a firearm again
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links