Bad: Dad Who Split Up Fight in McDonald's Shot Dead

This is a discussion on Bad: Dad Who Split Up Fight in McDonald's Shot Dead within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Dad who split up fight in McDonald's shot dead - mirror.co.uk My Question to the UK: Hows that gun control working for you? My Condolences ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Bad: Dad Who Split Up Fight in McDonald's Shot Dead

Dad who split up fight in McDonald's shot dead - mirror.co.uk

My Question to the UK: Hows that gun control working for you?

My Condolences to the family of the victim.

VIP Member
    Raymond’s partner, who asked not to be named, said: “I’m terrified. They’re still out there and they’ve not been caught. I’ve been told how they were laughing, actually laughing after they beat him and shot him. How could anybody do something like that?”
    When criminals no longer fear repercussions for their actions everything becomes a joke to them. Congratulations to the former Great Britain for a populace constantly living in fear.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Very sad. If he had defended himself, "he" probably would have been arrested and prosecuted. Actions stop criminals, not laws.
    oneshot likes this.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

Quote Originally Posted by beni View Post
    ...Hows that gun control working for you?
    +1

My sentiments exactly.
    garyacman and oneshot like this.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Apparently, people keep voting in the same politicians...otherwise the laws concerning firearms would be changed back. The majority has not yet had ENOUGH. You live with what you vote for...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

The United Kingdom's economy is in the can, the muslims in certain sections of London control their neighborhoods and the police do not patrol or enter them, gangs of every nationallity roam the streets and all this for politcal correctness and freedom of expression. Look at their soccer matches and see how they have deteriorated from a once civil society to one of thugs and holligans. My wife carries dual citizenship but says she has no desire to ever go back to London. Here in the states she also carries a Florida CCW permit and a S&W 638.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Raymond’s partner, who asked not to be named, said: “I’m terrified. They’re still out there and they’ve not been caught. I’ve been told how they were laughing, actually laughing after they beat him and shot him. How could anybody do something like that?”

What's to stop them?
    8th ID likes this.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

I saw that this morning. This is what you get when only the scum bags have guns. The folks in the UK are getting what they have voted for over and over again.
    Bark'n and JoJoGunn like this.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

This is IMPOSSIBLE! With the strictest of gun laws, how on earth is it possible that a Brit got their hands on a gun? This just can't be!!

Sarcasm off / my condolences to the family of Mr. Mitchell, RIP.

Until such time that the Brits decide to pop their heads out of their residing orifice and back into the light of day, they can only continue to sleep in the beds that they continue to make for themselves. What makes me sick is that Guantes is spot on correct, in that if Mr. Mitchell had been able to defend himself in any way whatsoever & survived, he would have been arrested & presented to the public as the bad guy that took the law into his own hands, prosecuted & jailed, and the thugs would have been exonerated, released & herralded as the good guys. This disgusts me to the core!

Nothing would delight me more than a British society that would have allowed Mr. Mitchell to legally carrying concealed, and at the point that it was evident to him that his life was in danger, to have been able to draw & fire to protect himself & family, with the outcome of 2 less British thugs roaming the streets, and celebrated as a hero in doing so. Sadly, I don't think that day will ever come. Canadians & Australians, you're right there with the Brits. I'm saddened that not only gun rights, but also the God given right to self defense have been discarded from these countries. The man that uses a cane to thwart a street attack on himself, or the home owner using a bat, knife or fireplace poker as protection from a home invader, would surely serve jail time while the BG's are set free. This mindset is twisted beyond my comprehension. I'm thankful everyday that it's you & not me. Good luck to ya'll & God Bless.
    JoJoGunn and TVJ like this.
    Asked by a CNN reporter "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist"?, the Marine sniper simply shrugged & replied "recoil".

Now more than ever, we are at war on our home soil ... WAKE UP & arm our troops when they are on home soil!

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    Mcdonalds seem to be a very bad place to be as of late
    oneshot likes this.
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

I'm really glad that our ancestors won the Revolutionary War!
    Freedom Doc likes this.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Quote Originally Posted by Knightrider View Post
    Mcdonalds seem to be a very bad place to be as of late
    +1

They've been getting bad rep
    I believe in Democracy but I'm not a Democrat
    I believe in Liberty but I'm not a Liberal
    I believe in Guns but I don't believe in Gun Violence

Senior Member Array Chad Rogers's Avatar
    Armed or unarmed, getting involved in the business of total strangers may not be a wise move.
    Nine O Four likes this.

Places that have strict gun-control degenerate into barbarity pretty quickly, it seems. I hope that the Brits wake up and begin to realize that they have to protect themselves. No one can do it for you, and if you give that right to someone else, they could end up just being another adversary.
    The first rule of self-defense is to avoid the situation. The second rule is Train and Prepare.

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    Umm but Lord Governor Sir??? I thought that Guns were outlawed in all the lands of our Highness? But still a man was shot by another with a gun? I thought the answer Meh Lord was to remove the guns from all of the common folk?
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links