Yes, Mr. Robber. I have more cash inside. Wait here while I get it.

This is a discussion on Yes, Mr. Robber. I have more cash inside. Wait here while I get it. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Vallejo woman outwits two muggers; police consider her lucky - Vallejo Times Herald A female victim was just getting home, parked in her driveway and ...

Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By Barren
  • 1 Post By tangoseal
  • 2 Post By GM
  • 6 Post By archer51
  • 1 Post By morintp

Thread: Yes, Mr. Robber. I have more cash inside. Wait here while I get it.

Yes, Mr. Robber. I have more cash inside. Wait here while I get it.

Vallejo woman outwits two muggers; police consider her lucky - Vallejo Times Herald

A female victim was just getting home, parked in her driveway and was getting stuff out of her car, when she was approached by two suspects, both black males age 18 to 25 and both wearing black hoodies.

Suspect No. 1 stuck the gun in the victim's ribs and demanded money So, she took some money from her purse and gave it to them. But they demanded more, so she said she had more inside.

The woman told the muggers to wait by the vehicle, which they did, while she went into her garage and closed the door behind her.
    garyacman likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    What bafoons. I would have went inside and grabbed the AR and polished some skulls in the driveway with shiny flying metal. Especially after getting a pistol jammed in my ribcage.

Homie dont play that!
    WHEC724 likes this.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

GM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barren View Post
    Vallejo woman outwits two muggers; police consider her lucky - Vallejo Times Herald

A female victim was just getting home, parked in her driveway and was getting stuff out of her car, when she was approached by two suspects, both black males age 18 to 25 and both wearing black hoodies.

Suspect No. 1 stuck the gun in the victim's ribs and demanded money So, she took some money from her purse and gave it to them. But they demanded more, so she said she had more inside.

The woman told the muggers to wait by the vehicle, which they did, while she went into her garage and closed the door behind her.
    What utter morons

Quote Originally Posted by tangoseal View Post
    What bafoons. I would have went inside and grabbed the AR and polished some skulls in the driveway with shiny flying metal. Especially after getting a pistol jammed in my ribcage.

Homie dont play that!
    And then you should get free food and housing for life. Very smart ... right
    BaconHunter and Hopyard like this.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

VIP Member
    Since this happened in CA, they will probably find a lawyer to file a suit against her. After all she deprived them of their livelihood and caused severe mental stress. A jury will award them $500,000. each for loss of income, and $1.5 million each for mental anguish.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array morintp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    Since this happened in CA, they will probably find a lawyer to file a suit against her. After all she deprived them of their livelihood and caused severe mental stress. A jury will award them $500,000. each for loss of income, and $1.5 million each for mental anguish.
    Under CA law, I think she might have entered into a legally binding implied contract.
    TVJ likes this.
    64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.

Dang near wet myself laughing!

The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters.

Quote Originally Posted by GM View Post
    What utter morons And then you should get free food and housing for life. Very smart ... right
    Better than getting a 6 1/2' pine box with a lifetime of free floral arrangements! Very smart ... right
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

I'm gonna say not only was she smart,she is stupid,most of these punks thrive on their own BS respect,now she just dissed them,they know where she lives,a lot of these guys will put a bullet in ya fer looking crosseyed at them and she more than likely couldn't legally arm herself if she wanted to.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array Fitch's Avatar

Homie dont play that!
    Warning, testosterone spill.

Fitch
    “The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety), by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.” by H. L. Mencken

GM
    Better than getting a 6 1/2' pine box with a lifetime of free floral arrangements! Very smart ... right
    Like people use to say, you can explain to someone who does not understand, but you cannot explain to someone who does not want to understand
    Last edited by GM; April 30th, 2011 at 11:30 PM.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

I think they will sue her for breach of promise, she did tell them that she had more money and for them to wait, that's a verbal contract, they'll probably own everything she has in a month or so.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Quote Originally Posted by GM View Post
    Like people use to say, you can explain to someone who does not understand, but you cannot explain to someone who does not want to understand
    This is the internet. Nothing is real. Its all 1's and 0's.

I might be a little fat kid sitting in momma's basement with pimple cream all over my face and not even own a single gun who plays call of duty until my finger tips bleed. There is no way to know. Its all internet talk for all one knows.

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    Gloria Alred comes to mind.
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    Jeff Cooper

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    I think they will sue her for breach of promise, she did tell them that she had more money and for them to wait, that's a verbal contract, they'll probably own everything she has in a month or so.

^^^^^^While the above is true^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nowhere does it state that she told them to wait, I'll go get it , and GIVE IT TO YOU.

Seems to me, she was merely making a statement in general.

From article::

"She told her husband, who was home, what was going on and he called police," Robinson said. "They started banging on the front door, but ran when they heard the male voice."

Too bad when they knocked, she didn't open the door," allow" them to bust in,, but not before hubby armed himself, and took care of some business.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Wait til the 9th Circuit gets hold of the.
    I must have more 1911's. Someone donate me a Springfield EMP.

Links