Photos show three dead men at bin Laden raid house

This is a discussion on Photos show three dead men at bin Laden raid house within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Photos show three dead men at bin Laden raid house http://www.calgarysun.com/2011/05/04...den-raid-house Photos are graphic & bloody. Members consider yourself informed of that fact. qks...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Eagleks

Thread: Photos show three dead men at bin Laden raid house

http://www.calgarysun.com/2011/05/04...den-raid-house

Photos are graphic & bloody. Members consider yourself informed of that fact.
    qks
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    BROWN WATER NAVY

VIP Member
    WoW!!

Lots of blood.

If true, glad its done,but I'm am tired of Dj's playing songs on the radio, "in honor of the killing of OSB".

There, in my mind is no real honor in killing anyone like this.
    Just a deed that was needing to be done, like taking out the garbage, or picking up the dog poop in the yard.
    Not to take away from the accomplishment of the Navy's best of the best, and I don't think they would view my statement as trivializing what had transpired, as he was a rabid dog, that was in need of putting down, as is all of Al Qaida.

JOB WELL DONE!!!!!!

Look at it this way. If America frightens you, feel free to live somewhere else. There are plenty of other countries that don't suffer from excessive liberty. America is where the Liberty is. Liberty is not certified safe." -- gh@c2

"I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend" J.R.R. Tolkien

"Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime." ~Ernest Hemingway
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Distinguished Member Array Bill MO's Avatar
    Do you think there was more than one head shot in that raid? The Seals wanted drop dead results.
    It's gotta be who you are, not a hobby. reinman45

"Is this persons bad behavior worth me having to kill them over?" Guantes

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    We saw the execution of what we always hear about; if you want to immediately stop a threat - take out the central nervous system, i.e. head shot, etc.

Our Navy Seals did an excellent job at executing this mission. It is unfortunate that the Pakastanis are now in possession of the tail piece from the BlackHawk copter. Events rarely go according to plan irrespective of the amount of planning that goes into it. Lesson - always be prepared for un-foreseen contingencies!

Lots of good lessons to take from this historic event that we were allowed to be witness hereto.
    DCG

Looks like the guy in pic #3 had a green squirt gun laying by his head. First rule, have a real gun. 2nd rule, dont get into gunfights with trained operators. Also, I guess this lays to rest any questions about FMJ's and proper bullet placement.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Some can say what they will ..... but I've seen evil, I've met evil, and if you haven't ... you have no clue, as there are truly evil people.
    So, shooting Osama, was a good thing in my mind. He's personally responsible for supporting, organizing, planning, and financing the deaths of at least about 10-12,000 people, and more hate in the world since Hitler. Even the bible says, an eye for an eye. There is a difference between killing people and children, and killing someone in order to stop them from killing people and children.

Hannity, O'Reilly, and many others congratulated Obama's actions to approve the mission and the type of mission. They also question his timing to announce it and cut into Donald Trump's show. However, Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney and others in the military, etc. also deserve some credit..... let alone the CIA ops, the Navy Seals, the Military planners, and all of those that supported this mission ... who all did a lot more to make it happen than Pres. Obama.

The man needed to be taken out, and congrats to those that accomplished it.
    Last edited by Eagleks; May 5th, 2011 at 06:57 PM.
    bigdog44 likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Looks about right,rats being exterminated.
    In all reality if you ever have a home invasion and stop the threat,you can expect to see that type of scene
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array Bill MO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Looks about right,rats being exterminated.
    In all reality if you ever have a home invasion and stop the threat,you can expect to see that type of scene
    Yes I think new carpet will be needed.
    It's gotta be who you are, not a hobby. reinman45

"Is this persons bad behavior worth me having to kill them over?" Guantes

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    Looks like the guy in pic #3 had a green squirt gun laying by his head. First rule, have a real gun. 2nd rule, dont get into gunfights with trained operators. Also, I guess this lays to rest any questions about FMJ's and proper bullet placement.
    At least he 'took it on the chin'.

Nice CNS shot.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    Some can saw what they will ..... but I've seen evil, I've met evil, and if you haven't ... you have no clue, as there are truly evil people.
    So true. There is a world of difference between a jerk, your typical knuckle-headed criminal, the neighbor that you hate, and true evil. There are plenty of unpleasant and misguided people, but there are a few who are completely sold out to evil.

I didn't know that until I looked into it's eyes. I've only encountered it twice, and both times it made my skin crawl.

What every terrorist needs...a .45 cal dimple in their chin.
    Glock 22, 27 Gen 4
    Ruger SP101 .357mag
    S&W 637 Airweight
    Ruger Single Six
    Ruger Blackhawk Bisley 45 Colt
    Mossberg 835 Grand Slam

RKM
    Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    Also, I guess this lays to rest any questions about FMJ's and proper bullet placement.
    Do SEAL's use standard FMJ rounds in their M4's? I've always read "special forces" use 77gr Mk262. It's be interesting to know, because according to 5.56 haters, insurgents take 3490857234985 hits to the face and keep fighting.

Where's the 4th picture ?
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Chin shot looks like two very close bullet impacts. I agree with the other poster. I've met true evil once in my life and it's changed me forever
    U/315
    KY Concealed Carry Instructor
    Taser X2/X26 Instructor
    "It is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs. He does not have to…[he] is entitled to stand his ground, and meet any (life-threatening) attack made upon him with a deadly weapon…." Gibson v. KY, 34SW936(Ky.1931)

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar
    i've met true evil once in my life and it's changed me forever
    yup!! +1,000
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

Links