Farmer menaced with death threats by gang... and police confiscate her shotguns.

This is a discussion on Farmer menaced with death threats by gang... and police confiscate her shotguns. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Things seem to be going down-hill in the Mother Country: Having confronted travellers cutting down trees on her farm, terminally-ill Tracy St Clair Pearce found ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Farmer menaced with death threats by gang... and police confiscate her shotguns.

Farmer menaced with death threats by gang... and police confiscate her shotguns.

Things seem to be going down-hill in the Mother Country:

Having confronted travellers cutting down trees on her farm, terminally-ill Tracy St Clair Pearce found herself subjected to a terrifying ordeal.

Some of the group pelted her with rocks while a youth threatened to slit her throat and slaughter her cattle.

When she dialled 999 she expected the full weight of the law to be on her side.

Instead, however, police officers criticised her for inflaming the situation and confiscated her legally held shotguns even though they had been locked away in a cabinet at home throughout the incident.
    Full Story

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    So sad how things have become in the UK, subjects required to cower in fear while criminals do as they please.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Unbelievable!
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

-Will Rogers

Im a big fan of the .22LR for bear defense.
    Just shoot the guy next to you in the knee and run like heck.

Shocking how things work out

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Angry

That's why the UK have the problems they have. From riots over not getting on the free money for doing nothing train to immigration by muslims who take over whole sections of towns where the police are afraid to go to taking the side of these "traverlers" over a landowner and taking her lawfully owned shotguns for no reason except they have the right to do so given to them by a goverment that feels they have to take care of their "subjects" because their "subjects" can't take care of themselves.

My wife is from Devon and holds dual citizenship but she has no desire to visit the UK anymore. She has her Florida Concealed Weapons Permit and carries a S&W 638 and pepper spray something that nobody but the police and criminals can do in the UK. Such a beautiful country being run by a goverment that has no clue what a free society is all about. My rant !
    Guantes likes this.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

The sun has set on the British Empire

I wonder if the outcome would have been the same had it been the King's/Queen's cows.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

VIP Member
    What has happened is/happening in the UK is a trasvesty, on the common folk of that country.

Here is a fairly comprehensive video, echoing the sentiments of the folks there

YouTube - England Gun Ban Update
    At 2:39, a member of Parliment is saying their laws are ludicrous.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

I wonder if her being "terminally-ill" and "who has been given months to live" had anything to do with their decsion/excuse to confiscate her legal shotguns ? Thinking she would say the hell with it and handle the problem her self ? Maybe she has another under the floorboards

Quote Originally Posted by azchevy View Post
    If Winston Churchill knew this is what would end up of his beloved country... he probably would've never bothered during the War.

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    I can't help but sarcastically think that maybe the good guys should start breaking the laws so that the police would protect them? What would they do then???
    Walk softly ...

Time to nuke the gummint in the "mother country" and re-establish English Law as it existed 800 years ago.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Senior Member Array Chad Rogers's Avatar
    Britain is lost.

Quote Originally Posted by azchevy View Post
    The paper is in the bowl, and it is ready to be flushed.

The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters.

Ex Member
    America is sadly on the same path kids. VOTE and encourage others to VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links