LA: Pier Part Shooting - 2 Dead

This is a discussion on LA: Pier Part Shooting - 2 Dead within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by vickie g I have been a friend to bob Mr Nagin for many years he is a kind and loving person who ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: LA: Pier Part Shooting - 2 Dead

mel
    Quote Originally Posted by vickie g View Post
    I have been a friend to bob Mr Nagin for many years he is a kind and loving person who will help anyone in need especially a defenseles woman. As far as his recovery it will take some time but he is doing better. His emotional state however is not as good. Bob is a stong man and im sure in time ALL WOUNDS will heal. He did what he felt he needed to do with no thought for his own safety. He would do the same for anyone. I totally believe bob is a true hero even though he would never say that. and as for the remarke restraining orders are ajoke this has never been a truer statement that piece of paper cant save anyone. Thank God for those people that just dont sit back and do nothing.
    Thank you for the update, hopefully your friend Bob will find comfort and peace with the decision that he made. Sometimes things happen for a reason, and obviously Bob was there when lives were on the line. Again thank you for the update.

2. Remove Ads

bobs decision

Quote Originally Posted by mel View Post
    Thank you for the update, hopefully your friend Bob will find comfort and peace with the decision that he made. Sometimes things happen for a reason, and obviously Bob was there when lives were on the line. Again thank you for the update.
    I dont think it was the decision to shoot that upset bob it was the fact he couldnt save the woman. Thank everyone on this site for the support and i will make sure bob knows that people are behind him and find comfort in that.

Just wanted to let evetone know i heard from bob today he is at home and doing better. He did tell me if there is one thing he learned from this experiance is to aim better and make sure his gun is loaded. I told him about your site and all of your support. Just wanted to let everyone know he is fine and back home and he also told me he was pretty sure he got the man twice in the chest and the pelvic area and possibly more but wasnt sure.

VIP Member
    Thanks for the recent update.

Well, two shots in the chest and one pelvic and maybe more, all during an unanticipated stressful event? I'd say he did alright. I'm curious about his comment "and make sure his gun is loaded". Would you happen to know what caliber gun he used and was it a semi-automatic or revolver?
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

bob told me the shooter was carrying a 45 bob had a 380 and his gun wasnt fully loaded at the time. He did tell me to along with his comment to aim better " get a bigger gun" but he did also say that he wasnt fully sure about the hits he did know for sure he got him in the chest and pelvic area. But bob also told me the man was coming after him which was also a factor in his decision to shoot.

VIP Member
    Thanks again for the update. I'm guessing "wasn't fully loaded at the time" is that he didn't have a round chambered. Bob's experience and comments reinforces what is repeatedly posted here.........round chambered, big caliber and practice.

I think I'm right that Pierre Part faired pretty good during the flooding? I hope so, good luck to all of ya'll and Bob. Feel free to keep us updated...........THANKS
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ppkheat View Post
    Thanks for the recent update.

Well, two shots in the chest and one pelvic and maybe more, all during an unanticipated stressful event? I'd say he did alright. I'm curious about his comment "and make sure his gun is loaded". Would you happen to know what caliber gun he used and was it a semi-automatic or revolver?
    I would agree. two to the cheast and one pelvic is good. but then I also agree with bob, "get a bigger gun."
    placement, placement and placement with a larger caliber.
    "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -1792, James Madison
    There are always too many Democratic, Republican and never enough U.S. congressmen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links