Pennsylvania Police Lieutenant Fatally Shoots Son Reportedly in Self-Defense - Page 2

Pennsylvania Police Lieutenant Fatally Shoots Son Reportedly in Self-Defense

This is a discussion on Pennsylvania Police Lieutenant Fatally Shoots Son Reportedly in Self-Defense within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I cannot imagine...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Pennsylvania Police Lieutenant Fatally Shoots Son Reportedly in Self-Defense

I cannot imagine

There are times in our lives we have to make tough decisions,having to shoot a family member would be tough.I do know that if somebody is under the influence of drugs it changes them ,not saying this was the case but at the end of the day it comes down to protecting yourself and other family members from an attack with a deadly weapon. I know several instances where Sons and Daughters were kicked out of houses and in some cases had restraining orders filed against them because of drug addiction.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

"Stephen Schmitz was released from Horsham Clinic Tuesday after being involuntarily committed for nearly two weeks for treatment after reportedly threatening to kill himself, officials say. Police had responded to calls at the residence twice since April when the teen had allegedly threatened to harm himself."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/08...#ixzz1P6ZYAj00

Terrible situation. After reading the news account it appears the son was committed involuntarily for threatening to kill himself prior to this incident. Almost sounds like suicide by cop scenario but to attack your father to fullfill you desired end would be more selfish then one could imagine.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links