Bad: Baltimore Police Target 2A Supporters

This is a discussion on Bad: Baltimore Police Target 2A Supporters within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The Baltimore Police Department have issued a bulletin that targets 2A supporters: http://www.investigativevoice.com/in...ject&Itemid=44 As you will see, they are singling out people that have pro-2A ...

Thread: Bad: Baltimore Police Target 2A Supporters

Bad: Baltimore Police Target 2A Supporters

The Baltimore Police Department have issued a bulletin that targets 2A supporters:

http://www.investigativevoice.com/in...ject&Itemid=44

As you will see, they are singling out people that have pro-2A stickers on their vehicles and warn their officers that the driver may pose a threat via carrying a weapon.

Very disappointing for me as I am originally from Baltimore. The entire west side of the city is a war zone and their feeling is that a 2A supporter is more a threat?

McNulty would not approve.
    - SNA -

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have" -- Ronald Reagan

2. Remove Ads

HTC Thunderbolt....4G Lightning Speed

My bad. Thanks!

My apologies, Mods
    - SNA -

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have" -- Ronald Reagan

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    'Tis allright, Sir...your member name says it all!
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Links