The latest: WaPo actually reports truth

This is a discussion on The latest: WaPo actually reports truth within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The Washington Post now actually is printing THE TRUTH about Fast and Furious. Here's the link to it: Wayward policy blamed for agent’s slaying - ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ksholder

Thread: The latest: WaPo actually reports truth

The Washington Post now actually is printing THE TRUTH about Fast and Furious. Here's the link to it:

Wayward policy blamed for agent’s slaying - The Washington Post

This might be a big one. If we and others can keep this story in the limelight it might just be a small turning point.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

mel
    This story has more legs than we are reading or hearing. The question that needs to be asked is how high up did this go? I would have to think that the AG would have known that this was going on, and if that is the case I would believe that Obama knew as well. If this is the case, the blood is on their hands and they should be held accountable. The reality though is that some schmuck is going to be the fall guy and they are going to lose their job and retirement and the real culprits are going to go about their business of trying to take legal weapons out of the hands of law abiding citizens.

There is no way that I believe that Holder did not know about this,and very possibly the POTUS,I'm sure he woulda thunk it was a great idea.Like everything else the higher ups will be circling wagons and throwing underlings under the bus to save themselves
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    There is no way that I believe that Holder did not know about this,and very possibly the POTUS,I'm sure he woulda thunk it was a great idea.Like everything else the higher ups will be circling wagons and throwing underlings under the bus to save themselves
    I swear, I did not know!!! Oh, that Holder, yeah, he almost certainly knew.
    atctimmy likes this.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

It was a Mickey Mouse operation from the moment it was conceived. All those responsible should be held accountable but I agree that some open mouthed breather will be thrown in front of the bus and the higher ups will continue to drink from the cup of the untouchables.
    "He who does not punish evil commands it to be done." - Leonardo da Vinci

I doubt this will ever make it to the Pres. At best, Holder will take one for Obama.
    But, did Obama know? You betcha!
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

GM
    This is just the beginning; we will never know the whole story.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

[QUOTE=GM;1957455we will never know the whole story.[/QUOTE]

THIS!! They all knew.

Like with Ruby Ridge and Waco, those truly responsible will never be punished. Only the whistleblowers and others who resisted will take the blame.

Looked good on paper though. Engineers of all types are the same. No concept of real world conditions.

Yup, it will be typical Govt' SOP. I would at least hope that the "take one for the team" guy at least gets a discrete financial payoff in the form of an offshore bank account number.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Sponsored Links